27

"i still haven't forgiven you for what you did today," phil muttered, sinking back against the pillows as he watched dan pull at the hem of his shirt, deciding to sleep shirtless as it was warmer that day.

"me?" dan raised his eyebrows in question, pushing the hair off his forehead. "what did i do?"

"excuse me? what was that in the lounge?" phil referred to dan's little teasing act and dan just covered his mouth with the back of his hand to let out a slight giggle, walking over to phil's side of bed and climbing over the older boy.

"get off me," phil complained as dan straddled his duvet covered body, leaning forward and leaving soft kisses over phil's neck.

"oh come on," dan teased, shifting closer once phil's warm hands were gripping his hips, his lips locking on a sensitive spot and sucking the pale skin, earning a shaky breath from phil, his eyelids fluttering shut.

"d-don't leave marks i have w-work-fuck," phil groaned once dan bit down, on of his hands reaching up to twist into phil's hair, pulling at the dark locks to expose more of phil's neck, and phil tilted his head back pliantly, resting it back against the headboard, fingers gripping dan's hips tightly as he continued his assault.

"but you're my husband, i can leave marks if i want to," dan argued, purposely trailing his lips further down, sucking a mark above phil's collarbone and phil just bit his lip, pulling dan closer, and sighing fervently.

"dan, stop," phil's fingers twisted into dan's hair, pulling at it harshly to stop his actions, and dan just let out a soft moan, lips parting at the action. the younger boy's cheeks flushed once he realised the sound he had made, quickly getting off phil's lap and sitting next to him, covering his body with the duvet, pursing his lips in embarrassment.

"um, y-you, dan?" phil stammered. "you were into hair pulling? how did i not-what?" he spoke confused, twisting in his position to stare at dan, slight shock on his face, not because he was judging him or he found it weird but out of confusion as to why he didn't figure it out earlier.

"n-no, i don't what the hell?" dan dismissed the conversation, cheeks pink, as he shifted his body to lay down, and phil just sighed, laying down close to dan and pulling the younger boy's body against his chest.

"why are you embarrassed? it's only me," phil kissed the back of his head and dan just leaned into his grip, letting a loud breath escape his lips.

"i know," dan mumbled, cheeks still pink as phil's lips left a soft kiss over his cheek, trailing further only for a moment to leave a string of kisses across his jaw.

"i just thought maybe you found it weird? we haven't been exactly having, i mean, i'm not complaining but we aren't as sexually, i mean, i know we both have work and we don't get time but-"

"if you want to have sex at two am when you come back from work, i don't mind," phil said sarcastically, rolling his eyes, his grip loosening on dan's waist.

"it's not about when i come back from work it's-"

"oh is it not? so you don't think your work timings have anything to do with-anyways i'm really tired so," phil sighed, retrieving his arms from around dan and shifting back to create some distance between them.

"i know my timings aren't exactly ideal but that doesn't mean we ignore each other constantly," dan argued, turning in his position to face phil, but phil was just laying on his back, blankly staring at the ceiling.

"okay," phil sighed in defeat, not wanting to start a fight, but dan wasn't having any of it. they had to talk about this sometime or the other and he was tired of them going around the problem in endless circles, never trying to find a way to end it.