OMG I MADE A DANNY PHANTOM AU

I REALLY HOPE THAT THIS AU DOESNT EXIST YET. IF IT DOES ILL NEED SOME BLEACH I SWEAR.

I was bored, thinking of stories and AUs, and this glorious think popped into my head.
I mean, it's basically like the Transcendence AU for Gravity Falls but in this fandom instead.

WHAT IF.
WHAT IF when Danny accidentally turned the ghost portal on, that instead of turning into s ghost he was a demon?

I have this thing for turning the main characters into demons, don't I?
Dangit.

But like, ghosts would still exist and everything, and Danny would fight them, but demons are more rare and really dangerous. So now Danny also has to deal with a lot of ghosts just being downright scared of him. Don't even get me started on how his parents would react if they found out.

There would be side effects as well, good ones and bad ones. Maybe being able to read people better or having improved senses as benefits. But then there would be issues like momentary mood swings accompanied by really dark thoughts and possibly violent actions.
Now it would be dangerous to be around him if something is wrong and--
ILL SHUT UP NOW
SORRY FOR RANTING

So, onto character design.
I was just messing around with one of the pictures from last chapter, so it's only a profile of Danny's character.

So, we have this one:

Or we have the one where he still has white hair:

Once you sheep choose which one you like better I'll draw out his full design

Okay.
It's three in the morning so I should probably wait to publish this.
Hear that me from tomorrow(today?) You need to publish this. And also check spelling, you always forget that, you idiot.

Toodles!