Tagged again

faffreux thanks for tagging me again person who's scared of my profile picture. XD

This is what I get for saying I have no emotions and that getting tagged again is just another thing to do and effects me in no way.
I almost regret my actions.

Anyways, thirteen facts.
If you want to, you've also been tagged.

1. I'm gonna make some sheep stuffed animals or something next week for all of my sheep OCs. I'll post them later.

2. I have a poster in my room that says "ALL HAIL THE ILLUMINATI DORITO"
Everyone bow down and worship Bill Cipher.

3. I'm currently wearing a shirt that says "I'm plotting you're demise." It has a cute little cat on it.

4. The start screen on my computer is Error Sans. The home screen is also Error Sans.
I'm not obsessed.

5. If something is squishy or fluffy it's automatically adorable.
This includes cats, dogs, birds, bats, basically all mammals.
(Except primates.)

6. A week ago I had a dream that I was Chara and was possessing Frisk. It was awesome.

7. I have an irrational fear of the Ocean. I had a nightmare about swimming in the ocean(just swimming, nothing was wrong) but then I freaked out, and woke up crying or something.

8. My favorite colors used to be green, bright yellow and orange. Now they're blue, red, green and gold.

9. If the sun was a different color I would want it to be red. Everything would be red, but it would be awesome.

10. My clock has a thing where it can meow like a different cat every new hour.

11. My comforter on my bed has Bill Cipher on it. My pillow has Bill Cipher on it. All other pillows have Flowey on them.

12. *kills all the spiders*

13. I love bumble bees because they're so fluffy and soft and amazing and they have such and important role. Unfortunately I'm also scared to death to get within 10 feet of one.

.... Imma list even more.
See, I don't really mind these tag things after all!

14. I have a Wonder Woman cape hanging in the corner of my room. It's accompanied by a Slytherin robe thingy, and a long black cape as well. Why do I not cosplay?

15. We switched out the door on my closet for a curtain. It looks more like a shower curtain in all honesty.

16. My room may drive other people crazy, but I know where everything is. I think.

17. We found a dead hawk one time on the road, so I took a few of its feathers and put them in a vase. The case sits on my bed stand. I also wrote a story about if the hawk had lived and we had cared for it.

18. I have a Halloween cat decoration that sits on top one of my bookstands. Everyone is scared of it but I think it's adorable.

 Everyone is scared of it but I think it's adorable

What? It's cute. Fluffy black fur, creepy red eyes, and sharp teeth. Adorable.

19. I really like animals so whenever we find a dead one we bury it and give it flowers or a cross.
We have an opossum, a cardinal, a robin, a baby mole, a few tadpoles, probably five fish and who knows what else buried there.

20. Some of these facts are extremely weird and I don't know why I'm telling them to you.

21. Ask a non personal question here and I'll answer it.

22. I don't like thunderstorms.
(There is currently thunder)

23. The end of the world probably wouldn't bother me. As long as it looks cool and I can watch stuff explode before I die. XD
If there's a way for animals to rebound or anything to survive even if humans all die... The Earth wouldn't be a bad place anyways, ya know?

24. When I was still in cross country, I found some girls thing to squish a poor little garter snake. The little thing was trying to hide in the grass.
I was mad. Really mad.
An older girl came over and yelled at me to leave them alone. She didn't yell at them though, and the snake learned how to 'pancake.'

25. Some of these facts are really messed up! You're welcome!

26. Independence Day Resurgence was a really good movie. The aliens looked so amazing.

31. I wonder if anyone will notice?

26. *noodle arms*

27. *clears throat* SCIENCE TIME!!! okay, so, if time and matter are stretched out around a black hole to an almost infinite amount, and you sent someone into it(with a ship capable of withstanding the extreme gravitational forces) with someone still on earth in contact with them, what would happen? The person falling into the black hole would feel almost no change at all, right? But when they looked at the person on Earth, those people would seem to speed up until it would be impossible to hear what they're saying, weird, but it follows physics. The people on Earth would see the person in the black hole freeze and slow down. This is because the black hole also slows time. This is where things get hard to explain, because the person in the black hole seems to be experiencing everything normally, but the person on earth is seeing them slowed. The person in the black hole would be falling faster and faster into the black hole because of gravity, but because of the immense gravity, they are also slowing down in time. So they're speeding up, but time is slowing them down. Eventually the person would fall into black hole, from which no one really knows what to expect. The people on earth would never get to see this though, because time is running so much slower in the black hole that it would be impossible to observe anything actually falling into it. But the person in the black hole already fell into it, which watching the rest of the world speed up. This means that the times don't match each other, right? If one is going slower and one is going faster but while still on the same plane of existence or whatever. So they aren't in the same time anymore.
Is this time travel?

28. You had better hate me for writing that. It took forever to explain that theory.
Please tell me if you understood none of it. If you don't understand it that's good.

29. I'm done.

Peace out homies.
🍫