Eyyyyy im back

Sup sheep.
Sorry about the hiatus I unexpectedly took... That very long hiatus... Where I buried myself in Star Wars fanfics and got back into that fandom but more on that later.

So, I forgot to do this while I was away! I was tagged by someone (this was literally a month ago I don't remember who it was) to list 15 facts about myself! Again...
So hear we go!

1. GASTLY IS MY SMOLL CHILD. I CALL HIM. HES MINE NOW.

2. Since I got back into that Star Wars fandom as mentioned earlier, it's time to decide a lightsaber color.
Orange!
Yay!

3. I have developed a random fear of deep water. Not murky water, well, that too, but mainly deep water. Like, if it's deeper than 5 or 6 (4 if murky) feet then I'm not going near it.

4. I like to climb trees and be up high... Except I can get scared of heights easily and I'm terrible at climbing trees.

5. I've never been on an airplane, and I'm kinda nervous about ever flying in one... But if you gave me a flight suit and tossed me out of said plane I would be fine.Toss me into space for all I care. Better yet, let me fly the airplane.
Sounds fun, right?
Well, it would be fun while it lasted. Knowing me I'd screw up and everyone would die.

6. My frog, Webby, died yesterday. He was only supposed to live to be three. He lived to be older than nine. Webby was a flippin magical frog guys, what if I go in now and he's suddenly alive.
It wouldn't surprise me.

7. I haven't talked about this for a while but... Have I mentioned how much I still love Darkidoo, er, I mean Darkiplier. *cough*

8. In sixth grade - or at least I think it was then - I had a friend who called me the Lorax when I got mad at my dad for getting rid of one of the trees in our back yard.
That year another of our trees was knocked over by wind, and three more got sick.
We only have eight trees now. ;-; we used to have thirteen. I cri everitiem.

9. And after the frog and the trees... One of our dogs, Sadie, our white lab, is getting really old. We'll have to put her down soon.
But that's okay. It's the good thing to do.
Our ducks will be so lonely without Sadie. I wonder if Zoey, our other dog, will miss her.

Nuff sad stuff

10. I loooooove gellyrole pens. I just got some. Now I can draw on other colors of paper, including black.

11. I had the strangest urge the other day to learn how to play an electric guitar. I used to like to mess around with my little one when I was younger. I could play Smoke on the Water. Sheesh, I really let myself down.

12. Also! OMG! IM SOOOO EXCITED! WE FOUND A PLACE! A PLACE WHERE WE LIVE THAT TEACHES FENCING! HOLY TRIANGLES I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO LEARN AND NOW FINALLY! But I still have to  wait a few months. I'm going to die.

13. I got some red converse the other day and I don't care about shoes but seriously. They look cool.
Their red. Their red, isn't that cool?

14. Have I mentioned how much I really don't like monkeys? No, no I take that back, I hate a primates. And I mean all of them. I hate them. Why do people like them.
Now people are gonna get mad at me. No regreeeeetttttssssss!

15. In fifth grade(or something like that) I heard that ketchup--sorry, tomato juice-- used to be used as medicine.
So I would take all the little tomato juice packets I could and put the tomato juice on everything I could and eat the leftovers.
Sans would be proud.

Yas! I finished! That's fifteen facts!

Now I can finally post some art and stuff! Whoop whoop!