Chapter 14:

Emily's POV:

I clenched my eyes together, slowly opening them as I felt the room spinning. My tongue was dry inside my mouth, making my throat burn.

My limbs felt weak, and my arm started shaking as I tried to lift it to my face. I looked down, and around the room. I was alone, or so I thought.

I was on a bed. I was laying on top of white sheets, with my shoes off. My hair away from my face, and the feeling of long ago kisses on my forehead.

I looked to the side, seeing a figure sitting next to me in a chair.

Aaron.

His face was in his hands. I looked closer, quietly sitting up on the bed. He was trembling. He rubbed his hands over his face, shaking as he did so.

The room was dimly lit by a small light on the ceiling. We were alone, shut together by a large metal door. Like the one that held Aaron only a day ago.

His back wasn't raw anymore. But you could still see the scabs dragging across his back, peaking over his shoulder and ribs.

"A-Aaron." I whisper. He looked up, his red eyes locking with mine. He was crying.

My eyes widened, as I  instinctively gasped. He slowly licked his sore lips before pushing himself off the chair.

He crawled into the bed with me, and wrapped his arms around me tightly. His bare chest covering me as he dug his head into my neck.

"What's going on?" I say, feelings his uneven breath on my skin as he swallowed.

"I'm so s-sorry." He mumbled. He pulled his head away, staring into my eyes.

"Wh-"

But he interrupted me. Silencing me with his lips. I gasped in surprise, but the noise was blocked by his soft mouth. He crawled over me, kissing me harder and beginning to be grabby with my lips.

I kissed him back, as I held his face. Taking his kisses, and feeling a firework in my stomach as I took each one.

"Aa-"

"Shh.." He silenced me again. As he started to kiss my neck. He was still shaking, and that scared me.

"Aaron." I say sternly, holding his neck as he continues to softly press his lips under my ear.

"What is going on?" I whisper. His lips made small circular motions around the object in my neck. He pressed his lips to it once, before he stopped kissing my neck, his hands on either side of my waist.

"J-Just let me d-do this." He stuttered, sneaking his fingers into my shirt.

I grabbed his hands, stopping them. "Aaron." I say again. "Stop." I say, staring into his dark eyes.

His eyes filled with tears, making my heart ache as I watched those precious tears roll down his cheeks.

"I can't." He sobbed.