Chapter 12:

Aaron's POV:

I groaned, my mind floating in blackness. I was waking up from something I didn't remember, making my memory fuzzy and dull.

I tried to turn over, but something held me firm. Then I remembered, and my eyes shot open.

I sat in a metal folding chair in the center of what looked like a stage. My hands were tied behind me, and my ankles were taped to the legs on the chair.

I was facing towards the seats, bright studio lights blinding me. I squeezed my eyes shut, scrunching my face up from the light.

I blinked, shaking my head. I had a screaming headache, and the left side of my head pounded against my skill harshly. Red and blue spots dancing around my vision.

My eyes adjusted quickly, and I started to look around me. Standing in front of me was a group of men, their chests pushed out from the large amount of muscle they had.

They stood with a military like firmness. Their hands behind their  backs with chins held high.

"What?" I spat to the man in the middle. Beginning to get irritated with these games.

His blue eyes stared at me with excitement and he walked towards me. He wore all black clothes, with various rings in his fingers. Tattoos covering the skin of his neck. He crouched in front of me slowly, then tilting his head to the side.

"What do you want with me?" I ask, clenching my jaw.

"Oh I don't want anything particular with you. I'm just here for the game." He grinned.

"What game? Emily and I have nothing against you!" I yell.

"Oh you may have nothing against me, but that doesn't mean I don't like to have fun."

"Alright then, you've had your fun. Now let us go." I try to reason.

"Oh there's something you don't understand about the way I work boy. I love having fun." He said slowly. "And when I have fun, I go for the extreme. I'm a royal flush kind of guy, only the best satisfies me."

I sat still, looking at him with a cold stare. He was nothing but a monster that took advantage of people. A hunter setting his traps, traps that caught Emily and I.

My eyes widened as I thought about her. I sat up in the chair quickly, opening my mouth to speak.

"Where is she?" I demand.

"You haven't notice have you?" He said softly, his lips curving into a smile.

"Noticed what?"

He looked past my shoulder and nodded his head forward. My gaze followed his and my heart sped up. In a chair directly behind me was Emily.

She sat with her back to mine, staying quiet. She was unconscious. I looked at her in horror, before turning back to the man with rage in my teeth.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" I yell, my hands balling into fists behind my back. He chucked.

"I haven't done anything to her." He said, standing up and walking around the chairs.

Looking over Emily with amused eyes, then back at mine with a smirk. "It's what you're going to do to her that you should worry about."