Chapter 11:

Emily's POV:

I stumbled around the dark room, bumping into what felt like chairs. The rough burlap fabric poking my skin unforgivingly.

They were theater seats. Why would there be theater seats under ground?

"Hello?" I say into the blackness. I stand in the silence, listening to the sound of my own beating heart. Then cover my eyes, as a large light turns on over the stage.

It was an auditorium. I stood in the center of the main aisle, surrounded by old red seats.

I turned back to the stage, and see a man sitting on the edge of it. One of his legs hanging off the side, as the other sat relaxed on the stage.

His piercing blue eyes looking over me from behind his black hair. He had the same tattoo as Ben. Except it was spread over the entire surface of his neck.

"Where am I?" I ask, looking up and down his figure cautiously. He chuckled, smiling at the floor.

"Honey," He smirked. "I'm not going to answer the questions you have." He added, playing with his fingers.

"Why?" I whisper.

"You don't stop asking questions," He mumbled. Standing up, and jumping off the stage. "Don't you?" He asked, as he walked up to me.

I stepped away, but he continued to approach me. He leaned over me, making me fall backwards.

Roughly pressing my back onto the seat of a chair behind me. He continued to grow closer to me, standing in between my legs as his eyes scanned over me.

"P-Please s-stop." I whisper, as he ate my attention and fear through his icy gaze. Not touching me, but hovering just above.

Just like Aaron. The way he had held himself away from my lips, enjoying my presence without the contact. I held my breath as I felt his breath over my neck.

"You like him don't you?" He smirked. Making me jump as he made contact with me. His nose trailing up my neck, looking at the skin like a wolf to a helpless rabbit.

The hunger apparent, but there was something behind it. Maybe pity. A pitiful excitement, he liked playing these games. He liked playing wolf.

I didn't know what to say, so I closed my eyes. Feeling him move away from me as I tried to pretend he wasn't there. Focusing on my breathing.

"Now you don't want to talk?" He chuckled, grabbing my hand and swinging me back to my feet. I looked at my hand as he let go of it. I was shaking. I was shaking furiously.

"Don't worry," He whispered. "That's normal." Looking at my blank face, clearing amused.

"N-Normal f-for what-t?" I stutter. My heart beginning to race against my veins. I felt light headed, and the room began to spin. The blood in my ears pounding against my skull.

I watched his blurry figure reach for me, and rub his thumb over the bandage on my neck. Before I felt the room topple to the floor. With me following close behind.

My eyes closing as a pair of arms caught me.

Dimitri's POV:

Her eyes focused then unfocused rapidly, as her eyelids were dragged closed. Her legs gave way, making her fall right into my arms.

I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her legs to bring her into my grip. I pressed a victorious kiss on her cheek, grinning at her. It worked.

I carried her down the aisle quickly, stepping onto the stage. Her small body hanging from my arms.

"Come on boys!" I yell, as a set her limp body down on the wooden floor. "We don't have much time." Kneeling next to her.

Watching as the black figures entered the aisle, giving them a wicked smile as I slipped on my leather gloves.

"Get the boy!" I order them. Looking down at the girl, as they exited the room as quickly as they appeared. She had no idea what I had in store for her.

I waited silently, gazing over her figure. Her hair sprawled over the floor, probably soft as silk. I furrowed my eyebrows as looked at her hands. They were covered in blood, but not by accident. I shrugged, standing up.

Smiling up at the remaining men. Their stiff figures standing at the ready. My puppets of horror.

I popped my knuckles as I watched the boy be drug into the room. Watching as they lay him on his back beside the girl. He was unconscious.

"Had some trouble with him. But we took care of it." One said, I nodded.

They lay next to each other with silence. Unaware of each other's presence. Their chests rising and falling at the same slow pace. I licked my lips before rolling my neck back.

"Let's begin."

Finally posted the next chapter! Yeah! Hope you guys are surviving the book.