Chapter 6:

Emily's POV:

My eyes filled with more tears, as I stared horrified at the man. My mouth open in horror, as tears dropped off my jaw.

"That's him?!" I yell. "Those are his screams?" I say, as the man stares at me. Not answering my first question.

"Come on, we should go down." He said, grabbing my forearm. I shook my head, stepping away. His expression changed. Impatience in his brow. "You are killing him!" He said with a stern voice.

"E-Emi-ily!" The voice sobbed. My chest hurt, sobs of my own wanting to call back to him.

"Every time you back away, he suffers." He says, as I stare down the stairwell. "Is that what you want?"  The screaming had stopped, making me frantic to get down there. What happened to Aaron? Why is he not screaming anymore?

"You decide. We go down there and you get to see him. Alive. Or we go down there when you're ready, and you never see him again."

I whipped my head towards the man, fire in my eyes as I faced him. I can't believe I was going to say this.

"Take me down there."

Short chapter cause I'm savage.
How badly do you want it?

Love comes with a price, and pain is the cost.

Games can be fun, twisted, and just plan filled with horror. Is love worth the game? Or can games create hatred?