Part 13: Demogorgon

You tried to walk over towards Dustin but not looking you bumped into Jonathan's shoulder which you quickly moved away from. You felt bad doing that but it was obvious you both were supposed to be mad at each other. Something ran behind a tree making everyone jump. "What was that?" Dustin whispered no one answered him though it felt like time froze when the creature came out from the tree. It was pale with no face yet tall with long arms. It sure was ugly. "Hell no!" Lucas yelled running away with Dustin following close behind mike grabbed elevens hand pulling her away and Jonathan grabbed yours. Everyone was running but at the same time everyone managed to get spilt up. You got stuck with Dustin and Lucas and you figured Jonathan was somewhere with mike and eleven. Well you hoped. You put your hands on your knees trying to catch your breath.

"Eleven!" Dustin yelled "mike!" Lucas called after him "Jonathan" you yelled following their pattern. "Where could they be" Lucas asked "let's walk and find out" Dustin said holding your hand you smiled the best you could before walking with the two boys "WOAH" Lucas yelled kneeling in front of a tree you hadn't walked far. "What-woah" you said kneeling with him Dustin kneeled down next to you. You took one of the knifes  out of your boot and stuck it in the tree the boys looked at you weird "so if we come back we know this is the tree" you said "What if someone takes it?" Dustin asked you sighed at your brothers stubbornness and stood up taking the knife carving a D in the tree "see the letter of your first name" you said. Dustin smiled one of his wide smiles. You put the bat down "what are you doing?" Lucas asked "going in" you replied  with a slight duh tone "we'll go too" he tightened his camouflage bandanna "no stay here just in case the others come" you said he pouted and slumped down a bit.

You placed your hands threw it hearing 'ews' from Lucas and Dustin you ignored them crawling through. It was cold and slimy you felt the cold substance drip on you covering the back of  your jean jacket and hair making it stick to the sides of your faces you kept crawling until the little tunnel ended and you were in the woods. It looked just like the real woods except covered in slime and vines also a weird dead skin like cover. It was also darker and it almost looked like it was snowing the whole time but at the same time you could tell this wasn't snow. You wish you would have taken one of the boys flashlights the only light was from the moon. You turned and put a knife it the tree again but from this side of the world.

You stopped when you saw the familiar back of the creature. It had to be the demagorgan you didn't know what else it could be. Your breathing hitched in your throat and you pressed your back to the tree praying it gave you enough cover from the monster.

"Dustin" eleven said walking up behind him "el where's mike?" He asked looking from the tree to her she shrugged and shook her head "El!" Mike ran to her "why did you walk away" he asked she whispered a sorry to him. "Where's Jonathan" Dustin asked "he was right behind me he'll catch up" mike said still out of breath from his run "where's y/n?" Eleven asked Dustin and Lucas looked from them to the hole in the tree and then at each other.....