Part 11: Advice

Chapter eleven *wink *wink

"Hey jack off" you said walking past Dustin upstairs to go to bathroom "morning dickhead" he said back. "It's Monday don't you have that test" you started brushing your teeth "do I have to go today mikes and Lucas aren't going Lucas is gonna sneak over to mikes and talk to eleven" he said you stepped in the hallway putting a hand on your hip raising an eyebrow at him "I don't want you to fail that test" you responded trying your best to not drop toothpaste on the carpet "please I don't have anymore friends at school if Will was still here I would go but he's not...." Dustin trailed off looking down you spit the toothpaste in the bathtub not wanting to leave your spot in the hall "fine but no more you guys gotta start going none of this bullshit I love eleven just as much as you and the boys do but-" "I don't love eleven!" Dustin said stopping your sentence "I mean in a friend way like how you love me or mike" you went in the bathroom washing your mouth with water. "I actually have to get ready for school so go lay down" you walked past him slapping his back. "Later tonight we're gonna go see if we can find the entrance to the upside down you should come".

"Steve I don't have time for this" you closed your locker "oh come on you can be late to class one time" he leaned on the locker you leaned on your locker holding your books close to your chest "come on you need my help I'm giving you it" he said ...

"Steve I don't have time for this" you closed your locker "oh come on you can be late to class one time" he leaned on the locker you leaned on your locker holding your books close to your chest "come on you need my help I'm giving you it" he said smirking "not now" you gave him a little 'duh' look. "Oh come on" he said pouting "okay" you gave into him "okay say something to me that you would want to say to Jonathan"

Jonathan came around the corner but stopped when he saw you and Steve he moved back to the corner standing there not wanting to be seen by you two. You took a breath while clenching your jaw looking around "everyones in class come on" Steve begged egging you on you let out the breath "come on" Steve whinnied moving closer to you. You laughed a little before looking at him "I like you" you paused

"I like you a lot"

Jonathan looked down and sighed before walking back down the hall deciding to go out the back doors of the school instead out the front wanting to avoid you. "Good now you just gotta say it to Jonathan" Steve said patting your arm before walking down the hall you bit your tongue before walking the other way knowing you were gonna be late to class by 20 minutes. You stopped when you heard a door open you turned and saw the familiar jean jacket and the shaggy hair. "Jonathan?!" You yelled you knew it was him but he ignored you. You stood and had the decision to go to class or run after him. "Screw it" you said and took off down the hall "Henderson!" You stopped just as you reached the doors "fuck" you whispered and turned around seeing the principal and Steve awkwardly standing next to him Steve waved at you. You sighed making your way down to them "Hi sir what can I-" "let's go" he started walking down the hall you punched Steve in the shoulder and slapped the side of his head. "Stupid shit" "HARRINGTON, HENDERSON NOW".

"Care to explain" you and Steve sat in his office you both glanced at each other before shaking your heads. "So what detention?" You asked the principal shook his head "you know what's better then detention" "drugs?" You slapped steves chest "embrassement"..

"Mrs. J" you and Steve walked in next to the principal "found these two in the hallway" he said 'oooo' was the response from most people you rolled your eyes. Nancy clenched her jaw "can I speak to you" he asked the teacher walked out of the class closing the door you walked to your seat "your fault" Steve whispered to you. You took your shoe off quickly and threatened to hit him with it making him flinch back earning a laugh from people you sat in your seat putting your shoe back on avoiding the glare Nancy was giving you...