We left the booth an waited for the photos to develop. My stomach felt like I had a million butterflies flying round in there. What if she says no? What if the photos didn't work properly? I guess I'll just have to wait and hope.

Sam's POV

Dan looked so on edge, nervous I just didn't know why. "you alright??" I asked him.

"Yeah, yeah I'm great." he replied, plastering a smile onto his face. I narrowed my eyes at him an pouted my lips.

"What what? I'm fiiiiine!" he whined.

'DING'

A little noise form inside the booth signalled the photos were ready. I knelt down to the little window thing and pulled out the little line of photos that had appeared. I smiled at our silly faces before noticing that dan was holding up a word in each picture.

I looked down the line and read:

'Sam- will you be my girlfriend?'

The last picture was of us kissing, both of us looked so happy and care free. I instantly knew what my answer was going to be, the only answer it could ever be. I turned to dan and playfully hit him on the top of his head. "of course I'll be your girlfriend silly. you're the cutest little thing I've ever seen!" I kissed his nose and he wrapped his arms round my waist picking me up.

"You're my favourite person ever, the most hilarious, beautiful, caring, wonderful girl I've ever known. And you're my girlfriend. How did that happen?" he laughed and put me down. lifting my chin up lightly and gratin his forehead on mine. we both closed our eyes, the electricity flowing between us baking my knees shake and I get as if they would give way at any second.

Dan's POV

We started our journey home a few hours later, after we both began to get tired. Sam turned to me. "Could you give me a lift to my apartment? I'm a bit tired to drive." she looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah sure, but... well do you want to stay at mine and Phil's again? You could grab some stuff and I could give you a lift back?"

"Yeah I... actually, I'd better not. sorry but I feel like I've abandoned my roommate. I can come round to your place tomorrow morning though?"

"Sounds great. And you're right, you shouldn't abandon your roommate." I winked at her and grabbed my hand, intertwining out fingers together.

I drove Sam to her flat and stopped just outside the door. "do you want to come in? you can meet Annie?" she looked up at me with a hopeful look on her face.

"I'd love to." I smiled at her, her eyes looked so beautiful in the light. They were a sort if greeny-blue which looked so special.

"It's floor 7... give me 5 minutes?" she blushed and looked down at her hands.

"Sure," I replied. "I'll see you in a bit."

I went up a few minutes later and knocked on the door.

"JUST A SECOND! ANNIE GET DRESSED FOR F*CK SAKE MY BOYFRIENDS HERE!!" I heard from inside, making me laugh. I leant against the door frame and waited for a minute, hearing various muffled shouts and noises from inside. After a second, I heard the door un-latch and a girl with short, curly, dark hair answered. She had pyjama trousers on with Christmas socks and an oversized jumper which fell off on shoulder revealing a black stroppy top underneath. "you must be dan! Sam told me all about you!!" she giggled like a little kid covering her mouth and nose as she laughed.

"Annie what are you doing?! I told you, don't talk to people you don't know! You'll embarrass yourself sweetie. it's happened before, it'll happen again." Sam came out from the kitchen with a pile of clothes in her arms. "and how many jumpers and sweaters can you fit down the side of one sofa??" She laughed handing Annie the pile of jumpers.

"Come in, you want some coffee dan?" Sam asked, opening the door wider for me to come in.

"Yeah, thanks. and great to meet you Annie!!" I called to the girl now disappearing off down the corridor.

"Sorry, new people... she'll calm down once she gets to know you." Sam explained while filling the kettle and getting the coffee out.

I looked round at the flat. it was really stylish- completely reflecting Sam's personality. The walls were mostly white but with drips of red coming down from the ceiling, making it look like the walls were leaking.

The furniture was classy but mixed up, with no fixed style or design running through. Although it was so miss-matched, it really worked.

There were paintings hanging all around, sort of modern abstract but so creative and enticing. A large mirror hung on one of the walls, where the plaster had been purposefully taken away to reveal red brick behind. There were canvas' propped up against the wall in the corner, with half finished paintings on. They were the same style as the ones hanging up.

"Did you paint all these?" I called to sam, who was still in the kitchen making coffee.

"Yeah, I do drawings and paintings in my spare time."

"You should sell them!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks!" she replied, sarcastically.

"I didn't mean that, these are good. you'd get a lot of money for them." I told her. she came in with two mugs in her hands. she handed me a coffee and sat down next to me with her hot chocolate.

"I have sold a few in the past, they usually sell quite well. a couple of hundred each time? Good for when I'm a bit behind on rent." she joked.

"You could make a living out of this Sam, you really do have a talent." I lifted her chin to face me. Her currently blue eyes looking perfect. I couldn't take it any longer and I pushed my lips against hers. she immediately started to kiss me back and the oh-so-familiar tingling sensation returned, stronger than ever.

Without breaking the bond between us she reached over to the table next to us and put our drinks onto it. I turned more in her direction and she sat up further. one of my hands was tangled in her hair and the other on her waist. Our lips moved perfectly together, as if they were made for each other.

Sam moved so she was sitting on top of me with her legs either side of mine. Her hands were in my hair and cradling the back of my head. Usually I hated anyone touching my neck, but with Sam it just felt right. I didn't want to let her go, I wanted to hold her in my arms forever. After a few minutes Sam pulled away, both of us panting.

I looked at her, the way she carries herself does not do justice to her. Her figure is perfect, She's not skinny but she's no where near fat or overweight. Just right.

Sam's POV

That was amazing. it was better than any kiss I've ever had. Once I pulled away I felt Dan's eyes pass over my figure. He smiled at me, a smile that said 'you're wonderful', and I loved it. he's the best friend I've ever had (aside Annie, but she doesn't count) and he's by far the best boyfriend I've ever had.

Actually, speaking of Annie, where was she?

I sat up slowly and saw Annie sitting on the floor in the hallway, looking at something on her laptop.

"You alright there?" I asked, my eyebrows raised.

"Well, I had something to tell you, so I came in here, but you guys were sucking face," I cringed. At the fact she'd just said 'sucking face', but also that she'd seen me and Dan. "So I just thought I'd wait for you guys to finish.

"What do you have to tell me?" I asked, ignoring her previous remarks.

"Well, I was on twitter, and I went onto Dans profile... and I think the Danosours know about you guys."