Acknowledgement

Second completed story!!!

I'm not into sad ending. Also I'm not bitter! The truth is I love and want a happy ending. But I don't why I end up making the ending of my story not a happy one. I really can't explain the reason. For that I do apologize.

Although things turn out this way, I still love this story. And I am proud I'm able to finished this. Because I came to the point of almost giving up. I just can't let go Aries because I love him at he's one of my most favorite. It may not turn out the way I expected to be but I will treasure this nonetheless.

In every story we do have some people we have to thank for. And now allow to state my heartfelt thanks.

Sis,
Of course, you know who you are. Thank you so much. Though we're oceans apart now I know that you will always be my first supporter.

@PlayWright13
Thanks for appreciating my story. And for all the good things you said. I heard a lot from my sis.
P.S: yung poem wala pa rin ba?hehe

@Simply_AnnBaliw
Ching, I never expected for you to read my story. Kaya nagulat talaga ako when you message me. And you said that you love "The Villain Hero". I hope hindi magbabago ang isip mo when you're done reading. And thank you so much, for believing in me. Also, continue your story don't you dare try giving up.

@kathalvarado03
After discovering That Gangster Is A Princess... For Real?, then A Fairy Tale Like World. Since it was ongoing you decided to read this story. I heard a lot from you. For the support and everything, please accept my gratitude and heartfelt thanks. You're one the great  Hwarang I know. I hope hindi ka magsasawa sa pagsubaybay sa kwento ko.
PS: Tiwala lang maayos din ang phone mo or magkakaroon ka din ng bago. Hindi man ngayon pero darating din yan.

To all silent readers (Hwarangs) accept my gratitude and heartfelt thanks to all of you. This will not be possible if I didn't think about you.

Important Notes:

--  There will be NO Part 2 or NO Book 2 for The Villain Hero. So please Don't ask for it.

--  This is a series so expect a book 2 of the series but it will be a different story and a different heroine and hero.

--  Series 2 will be entitled "Keys 2: The Law and Wanted", the story of Noveinne "November" Saunders.

Let's accept that this is how Aries and Nemesis story ended. Not everything is a happy ending.

Thanks For Reading Hwarangs!!!!

-- ArcheonJhane

Keys 1: The Villain Hero
                Is now Signing Off!!!!!!