Overview of the Story

Whenever we are watching movies we always adore the Hero and hate the Villain. There was once a Korean Period drama, a Historical piece entitled The Princess's Man. As I remember, it's the first time that I didn't adore the Hero (Kim Seong Yoo) instead my heart went out to the Villain (Shin Myeon), who was torn between his family's safety, best friends and the woman he loves. He was alone in the dark world having a dark life. No one reach out to him, no one understand him, how he suffer. Because they judge him, they've only seen his wrong doing, he being the Villain, of their life. They didn't look to the other side and when it's too late, they realized that they were wrong.

Anyway, that's not the reason why I decided to write a story like this. It's just that, I love Aries so damn much. If your reading my other story, That Gangster Is A Princess... For Real? Then, you may have a glimpse of him. While doing that story, I guess he really want me to write a story of him, he always invade my mind making him to be the one that Shandra turn to when she needs help, badly. And he's always there for her, and then one day it came to me. Why not give it try? A Villain being a Hero?

I want to show that even a person who we thoughts are bad has a chance to have a normal life. And that people who lives normally are not normal at all, maybe they are having a dark life which we do not know. Somewhat like pretending to normal which the truth is they are not. But they're not doing a wrong things. While the people being in the bad world, they live their life normally that we taught is imposibble. How can a killer possibly having a normal life? They don't have a conscience?

Aries don't have a mental disorders, he doesn't have a split personality issues like Rhodora X. He is hot, oozing with sex appeal, handsome and a woman's dream of a guy. He is simply having all those traits like all of us have. And it's not depends on what he chosen either the good or the bad, because all those traits are visible in him.

He is a Very Dangerous Good Man.

Every person has an evil reside beneath the angel in our soul, we can't deny that. It is always depend to us if we let that evil overcome the angel.

Aries is an extra ordinary guy because he both let the evil and angel in level, no one in the top or beneath each other. Both of them has an advantage and disadvantage, so he must have both as an advantage. He can be a devil and an angel in the same time.

*
This story is a fiction not related to any place, person or life events. A fruit of the Author's imaginative mind.

All rights reserved for the author only. Any means of copying or usage of this work in any form are forbidden without permission from the author.