Chapter 15

(Foxy's POV)

My vision began to clear up, I started to see blurred shapes running back and forth. Some on top of me some on one side. I decided to blink a couple times trying to see if I can make theses shapes come to life. As I continued to try I saw a silhouette staring at me. Most of the other blurs moved back and forth back and forth but this one was starring right at me. I knew it was a toy animatronic because of the slim design and the two red circles on the cheeks. My blur continue to focus on her, I knew it was a girl because of the outfit she was wearing. I tried and tried to clear my vision on her, I even move forward a little bit more. In some way she seems familiar in that weird way. I thought 'it couldn't be, Mangle is that you.' If it was her, she was fixed and happy. I need to get to her maybe she knew what was going on. I tried to move even more but the shapes pushed me back down. Mangle was starting to move away, I can't lose her again. I tried to shout to her, maybe she could hear me.

"MANGLE, MANGLE! PLEASE HELP ME!"

She stopped and turned around to see me, she looked, confused. She seemed like she only seen me once before. She walk a little bit forward to see who said that to her. She looked...different. For some reason she was, fixed. It just hit me she needed a hero, this wasn't her. She, she was purple? Hm... Maybe if I lean a little, bit...more.

As I tried to get a closer look I crashed onto the ground. It hurt a little but, I felt a hand pick me up. In a soft, friendly, opening voice she said,

"Oh, Foxy are you ok?!"

I rubbed my head to try to get rid of the pain but my vision cleared up instead.

"Yeah, I'm alright."

As I looked up I saw a beautiful foxy staring at me with concern. She had soft yellow eyes, which seem like gold, and purple fur. Which ended at a long puffy tail. As, I stood in amazement, I heard her voice.

"Foxy"

"Yes!"

"Phew, your ok."

I started to rub the back of my head yo see if I'm not dreaming again.

"Wait, how do you know my name?"

"I'm Vixen, Mangle's sister. I heard she was missing and I came to help you find her."

"So, your that party girl that chicken was talking about."

"Now Foxy, we have no time. We need to go to the security room, now!"

''Ok, ok,let's go."

xxx -finally a setting change, we haven't had those in a while-xxx

We finally made it to the security office. It felt like the entire time she was dragging me across the floor.

"Here we are."

It didn't take a second for her to drop me and rush to the camera. She sat on the chair like she was the boss. I'm pretty sure she knows what she was doing. Until, her face changed to worry to disappointment. I knew something was wrong so I ran to her hoping it was nothing.

"AreyouokitMangleokWHATSGOINGON?!"

"Calm down foxy! I, I can't find her."

"WHAT?! FIND HER FIND HER NOW!"

(Vixen POV)

I switch threw the cameras as fast as I could trying to find my sister. At the same time I was trying to keep foxy calm. He was still not completely healed from the virus and he was still not listening. Until I said I could find her, he was enclosed in anger. He ran at me, crashing and pinned me to the wall. He grabbed my wrist and put them over my head. I was terrified, every nerve in my body was shaking. I tried to speak, maybe he could hear me over the virus.

"F...foxy"

It felt like time slowed down so I could reach to him.

"F...foxy, your hurting me...please...stop...I think...I think I know where she is."

I held back knowing he may hit more or something. But...he didn't. He let go of my arms and he sat down, in a calm, soft voice he said,

"S...sorry Vixen, I just lost control. Now, where do you think she is?"

"Ok, I think she's in the employees only room. Not many dare to go there but, that would be the perfect place to hid someone special."

"Thank you, and I'm sorry."

"It's, ok. Maybe once you find my sis, we can have party."

I decided to smirk not to be rude.

"Ok, start planing" :)

"I'll plan on it. Just remember if your censers say error just keep going until you feel a lever it should turn it off."

As I said those words he ran off starting his adventure for saving his love, Mangle.