Chapter 11

(Mangles POV)

I couldn't believe this was real I thought that Vincent was died because of the accident.

"Vincent?"

As I questioned his true name he yelled in that same stern voice,

"Shut up! That's a name I shall never be called again! Understand! The name's Springtrap."

"Wha-," I started to choke on my words until the man decided to smirk and calm down. I am sure he has something up his sleeve.

"Well, I guess you remember me," he said waiting for a response.

I decide to keep my mouth shut just in case.

"Oh, riiiight. You think we are still playing that game, well we are done now you can stop being a little brat."

I so wanted to shout with all my anger but I knew if I did I might get myself killed again. I have to keep an eye on him at all cost.

"Come on Mangle I know you want to. Just let everything escape your mind and shout."

I knew he was manipulating me, but I just couldn't take it anymore. I was about to yell until I forgot about where he was at the time. I quickly turned around and saw him behind me as he smashed my head into a pole. When I was fading out I heard his words echo inside my brain.

"You're so lucky, you are going to be my honored guest at my party. We're going to have so much fun."

Soon that fuzzy vision vanished as black out once again. Knowing I would be reliving death over and over again.

(Foxy's POV)

I see gift all around as I try to understand, what makes me do the things I do to everyone around me. I tell myself that it's just a dream but I know I'm living a nightmare. As I sit there I think of all my regrets, the bite, my sister, Mangle, I did them all.

'I was so stupid, stupid...' The word stupid went over and over on my lips. It began at a whisper but that whisper soon grown into a shout. This soon got cut off by an unfamiliar song, I tried to find us what it was but the tune soon faded away. I continued thinking about the past until I heard a loud crash. I started slowly getting up and try to see over all the gifts to see what happened. I ended up finding an old cashier box with money scattered across the floor. After I discovered the distraction I suddenly hear a small scream, this scream seems familiar to me. I decided it was nothing until I see an open blue box. Questioning myself I decide to look inside and saw nothing but white powder. As I reached inside the box to study the powder a dark long shadow was creeping over me. I saw the shadow and something clicked inside me, I finally knew who I was in the presence with. She had everyone tied up with strings.

She soon said, "Nice to see you again, Joe"

Soon the hunter became the hunted.