2.

"What kind of animal are you?"

It's something i've thought about for a long time now. And if i had to pick, i'd be a cat. It's not that my choice of animal to be is a cat, but in the way i am, i represent a cat.

I'm not clean and hate mess and stuff like that, it's quite the opposite. I'm a huge mess, my hair is almost always greasy and messy and i smell like sweat a lot of the time.

But my personality is that of a cat.

I can be with other people if i want, but most of the time, i just want to be cooped up somewhere.

My parenst say that i'll be lonely if i continue to be like this, but i've never really felt lonely. I tell then that, but they always say that it's gonna happen in the future.

But i'm completely fine with being alone.

Like when i was in kindergarden, i could easily play for hours on end alone. All i needed was something, it's didn't even have to be a toy, just something and i'd never get lonely.

And cats like small dark places were they feel safe too. The place i feel the most at ease is in my room, alone in the dark, behind locked doors were i can be who i want. All i need is my computer, and i'll most likely never be bored again.

But i'd never say that to some ones face. I'd be scared, scared of what they'd think of me if they found out.

That's one of the reasons i like the internet. You can be who you want to be, and no one knows who you are, so you can make a name for yourself. You don't even have to do that, you can just be someone that's unimportant, if you want to of course.

Well, even if i love the internet, i still have to go into the real world.

I don't want to. Sometimes i just really don't want to go into the real word, and face the struggle of everyones judging glares on me.

But even if people judge me and my way of living, there will still be that one person, that will like me, for who i am.

_Sigire_