Part 3 : Chapter 2

Today is Day 3 since our departure from the Walls. We're fighting with more Titans than we were yesterday. All of us had close encounters, except Little. She was the one who saved us by we could get hurt. Little seem to know every move the Titans would make before they were able to make them. Every time we go to our loft to rest, she's the first one to fall face-first into her bed.

While she sleeps, we go out hunting for food since Little is too tired to do it for us. Jean complains, "I don't know why she always saves us when we can defend ourselves."

"I want to besides you're the one I have to save the most", Little murmurs sleepily.

We laugh loudly and Little looks at us with sleepy annoyance. Mikasa walks over to her and lift Little's head onto her lap. Little hums happily and snuggles into Mikasa's lap. We look at them weirdly and Mikasa shrugs her shoulders.

"She likes my lap", she said casually.

We laugh again and Little turns to us with a glare on her face. Then suddenly there's a series of roars and screeches in the air. Little snaps up, attentive and alert. Eren says tiredly, "Guess it's time to go again."

Little creates a 3DMG and states, "It's war."

~

"I can't believe this", I growled angrily.

In the distance, you can see a long line of humans coming from the wall. Erwin seem to have rounded up enough humans to fight against the Titans. Off to the left, the Titans seem to notice the new blood and were on their way to them. About 20 Titans and half of them are abnormal.

"Let's save them", I growled reluctantly.

We jump off the tree and create horses. Armin yells as we ride, "Didn't Erwin give you a week?"

"Yeah, that's why I'm pissed off!" I yelled, my eyes flashing red.

I roar angrily and the Titans look at us. We halted and everyone looks at the horses (and us) in shock. It was still until one of the abnormal Titans made a move. Jean, Mikasa, Eren, and Armin look at me for my signal.

"Now!"

They charge forward, except for me. They already know how tired I am and Armin argued that I'm only to help if there was no one else who could get there in time. I couldn't help myself and I shoot forward, killing the last 6 Titans. After we land, we hear hooves hitting against the ground come towards us. I charge forward in fury, but Mikasa holds my arm to hold me back. As much I am grateful for that, I want to punch Erwin's face in.

"Well done, defeating the Titans", Erwin compliments.

"Everyone follow me. We'll take you to where we've been staying", I commanded, ignoring Erwin.

Then suddenly something jumps on me and Eren, causing us to crash into the ground.

"Hanji!" we complained in sync.

"I missed you, my Titan babies", Hanji exclaims happily.

Eren and I look at Armin. "Help!"

Jean laughs as Armin looks flabbergasted at what to do. Mikasa steps up and orders coldly, "Get off."

Hanji pouts childishly and says, "Okay..."

I breathe out in relief when she's finally off, and Jean helps me back to my feet. He even helps Eren which earns some surprised gazes. I grunt annoyed and lead the way to our resting place.

-

"It's up in the tree?" Levi asks skeptically.

"Yup. Little helped up create it with Armin's smarts", Jean said proudly.

"How do we think we're going to get everything up there?" Erwin asks confused.

"If you gave me my week, we wouldn't have this problem right now", I snapped.

It got quiet as we stare at each other. I hold out my hand to the treetops and focus on making a road down. Armin asks apprehensively, "What are you doing?"

"Creating a road", I said strained, already drained from our fights before.

"But you're too weak to do anything right now", Eren says worriedly.

"It's going to drain you completely", Mikasa states.

"I'll rest in time", I argued.

I feel the weight being lifted as Jean, Mikasa, Armin, and Eren help me create the road. Then we see the crystal blue come down until the road touches the ground. My chest suddenly felt as someone was standing on it and I feel my head hit on the ground. I feel my eyes roll back and total darkness overcomes me.

~

"Has she been fainting a lot recently?" I asks worriedly.

I caress her cheek and she sighs in her sleep. Armin answers, "Yes. It happens every time she uses the crystallizing ability."

"Well, we have more men to help out", Levi said gruffly. "She won't need to go battle so much now. Titan girl can get her beauty sleep."

"But she won't go for it", Eren and Jean said in sync.

They glare at each other before laughing at their foolishness. They have gotten closer and their friendships are stronger. They're not the same Eren or Jean that we have known. I hear Little mumbles, "Keep it down."

"It's crazy how she won't wake up for anything unless to fight the Titans or to tell us to be quiet", Armin said shaking his head.

"Let's go. Little needs to rest", Mikasa said quietly.

When we leave Little's room and we see Penny and Emily waiting for us, looking nervous. Emily asks worriedly, "How's Little?"

"She's fine, just fainted from exhaustion", Mikasa reassures coldly.

Penny and Mikasa glare at each other until I ask, "How did you receive your crystallizing ability?"

"Little gave them to us", Jean said bored.

"How? She said she couldn't give the ability to Eren when he asked her", I protested.

"That was because we didn't trust her", Mikasa argues.

"Can she give the crystallizing ability to us?" Levi asks curiously.

"No. I gave the last of my crystals to Eren, Jean, Mikasa, and Armin", a voice states.

We turn around to see Little wiping the sleep from her eyes. I see her walking to the road she made and I ask, "Where are you going?"

"I need to replenish my strength and human food isn't going to help", Little answers monotonously.

"Where are you going to do that?" Armin asks.

Little stops and looks at us with red eyes. "I need to eat something and I prefer that it wasn't a human being."

We freeze in shock and let Little walk off the ledge, disappearing.

-