Part 2 : Chapter 10

It's so dark...

So cold, I can't feel my limps. Suddenly there's this bright light and I try to cover my eyes, but I can't move. The light reveals my mom. My vision gets blurry and I choke back a sob. She is as beautiful as I remember.

Her brown hair is vibrant, eyes so full of life, light tan skin, and she's wearing a white gown. She says softly, "Little, you have to wake up. You are the only one who can stop your father."

"But I want to stay with you", I plead exasperatedly.

"Alisa honey, you're the only one who could stop him. You can turn the titans back into humans. Please Little! Think of Erwin, Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, and everyone else! They need you!"

My body starts changing and I yell out in pain.

-

"Little!" a voice yells.

"Ahh!" I cry out in pain.

"The painkillers aren't working", someone said worriedly.

The sound of a door being thrown open and a voice yells angrily, "What is he doing here! It's his fault Little is like this!"

"I can help!" another voice argues.

"Jean, we should let him. We don't have any more options", a girl said calmly.

After a few moments of silence, I feel something drip on my lips. My finger twitches at the taste of the liquid and I try to move my hand to bring it closer. I feel it press up against my lips and I immediately bite down. I nibble on it hungrily as I savor it. "It's so good. It tastes like... a human", I thought in bliss.

Human... My eyes snap open and I get away from the human. I fall with a thud on the ground and I see everyone stare at me. I back away until my back makes contact with the wall. Jean tries to come closer and I growl threateningly.

I look around in a panic state and I see Marcus with a cut wrist. "It was his blood?" I thought in confusion. Armin starts to make a step towards me and roar threateningly. My eyes widen when I realized what I did and I roll into a ball, grabbing my head. "What's going on with me?" I thought frantically.

I hear someone coming and I smell blood. I ask, "Marcus what happened?"

"You helped me", he answers happily.

I lift my head up and ask, "What?"

-

After I got calmed down by Marcus, he told me that his real name is Marcus Black. He lived under the city until he was taken. When we were both unconscious, I somehow turned Marcus into a human being. "How is that possible?" I asked more to myself than the others.

"I don't know", Marcus answers honestly. "I don't even remember how you turned me back. I just remember being overwhelmed by your eyes."

"My eyes?" I asked.

"Yes, your red eyes."

"I remember them feeling like they were on fire and this... this incredible power. I felt that I was taking something away from you. It felt so good and... I don't know", I said in a rush.

"Interesting", Erwin whispers.

"You can turn titans back into humans, or even control them", I hear a small voice whispers into my mind.

"I turned you back", I stated.

"He said that Titan Girl", Levi said coldly.

"That means I can change you back into titan", I said absently.

"It was just a coincidence", Jean said, blowing me off.

"Nothing in my life has been a coincidence", I said firmly.

I walk over to a window and look outside. 

"I want to try turning a human into a titan, but I need a volunteer", I said firmly.

-

Jean was the one crazy enough to let me test my power on him. Everyone was on guard and they're surrounding us, but keeping their distance. I breathe deeply and let my Titan out, showing my red eyes. That same incredible power washed over me and I direct it toward Jean. He groans and falls to his knees.

The others shift around uneasy. I can hear and smell everything. I never want this to go away. Jean's yells bring me back into reality and I see his body starting to change. He gets unnaturally red and smoke seeps out of his body. I can feel his pain and I take some of it so it'll be less painful.

Smoke completely envelops me and the smoke goes up, still covering him. We all hear what people fear the most, a titan roar. A huge hand goes to grab me and I jump out of the way. The hand lashes at the smoke and it breaks away reveal a titan. 

"Jean", I said in shock.

Jean has his same hair style, but longer and darker. The same small, intense light-brown eyes. The only thing that makes him look like a titan was the signature titan smile. Jean takes a step towards me and do the same. "Jean", my voice echoes with power.

Jean looks scared and goes to walk away, but I command, "Stay and come here."

He stops and turns to look down at me. "It's time to change you back", I mutter absently.

My eyes grow unbelievably hot, yet I'm not bothered by it. Jean screeches and I grunt quietly. "Sorry Jean-bo, but I can't let you be like this for a second longer", I whisper apologetically.

-

Jean is sleeping in his room since I changed him back. I could feel everyone's emotions. I also found out some secrets about myself and everyone else. I don't have a lot of time. The wind blows through my hair.

I take a deep breath and look down. I can see everything. The walls, buildings, trees, and the tiny-looking humans. "It's time to stand up against the titans", I declared stiffly.

"I'm coming for you, father", I thought angrily.

~

"I'll be waiting", I thought manically. "Prepare the titans", I ordered one of my followers.

Time for a war...

-