Chapter 20 : Party and Plastic Surgery

Avery's POV

Feeling his lips on mine makes me think that I am dreaming right now. I can't believe this is happening. I am kissing the most popular guy in school. Snapping back to reality, I pushed him away and sprinted to the main gates. I can't spend the whole day with eyes burning through the sides of my head about what happened.

I lost my first kiss just like that. The kiss that I thought will be special. The one that I will have with my future boyfriend. That plan is ruined because of Jayden.

Don't get me wrong. I do like him but that doesn't mean that he is my boyfriend. After all these years making sure I don't lose it, I really lost it.

But hey. Look on the bright side, your kiss is stolen by your crush.

I hate to admit but that little part of my brain is right. Now, I don't feel that angry because it is from him. He is my crush for gods sake. I mean, who wouldn't want a kiss from your crush?

I just stayed in my room all day. I binged on chips and Mean Girls so I can get my mind off him. I just can't. I touch my lips once more and I smiled to myself. However, that feeling vanished when a thought came to me.

This is bad. I have to avoid him. I can't fall in love. I will get hurt. How am I supposed to do that when he will always get closer with me? This is damn frustrating.

I need some advice right now. I called the girls over and luckily they could because tomorrow is Saturday. I really need them right now.

When the came over, I begin telling them every single detail about what happened between me and Jayden. Including the part that I have a crush on him.

"I don't think you should avoid him. I mean you already told him what happened to you. That is the first reason. Second, just chill about your feelings for him. Knowing you, even though you avoid him, you will still like him anyway. It will make it hard for you to move on and that is just hurting yourself. So if he doesn't like you back, just accept it. Not everything can be planned Avery. It just happens," Aria said.

She is right. Not everything goes your way. I just have to accept it. I hugged both of my best frinds tightly.

"There is a party at Dustin's. Let's go there and have fun. I haven't been to a party for so long. Can we go please?" Kate suggested.

Just beacause I am so called nerd, doesn't mean I don't go to parties. I do but sometimes I just hate it since I am not fond of sweaty bodies and them reeking in alcohol.

Nonetheless, I agreed. They squealed in excitement and I knew this would not turn out well.

<><>

Kate searched through my closet to find me a cute outfit to wear. I begged them for me to not wear a dress since I hate it. They just agreed to it. Apparently, they already knew I would say yes and brought their own outfits.

"Girl, you should wear this," Kate said. She pulled put the outfit that my best friend from my old school gave on my birthday. She betrayed me when she found out that her crush likes me. I didn't talk to her ever since. That is why I never wear that dress and I wasn't planning to. Now that I have the two of them, she is forgotten.

It's a black t-shirt with a lace and ripped jeans.  I do like it but there is no way I am wearing it.

"I am so not wearing that. It is from Alyssa, that bitch," I said.

Kate just nodded and pulled out another one.
It's a black leather jacket and blue jeans. With a red top beneath it. It's not too fancy which I like. It's simple and comfortable. I took the outfit from her and quickly changed into it. I wasn't allowed to look on the mirror since it's not with makeup yet.

After being poked in the eye for twenty times because of the mascara, I am done. I looked at myself on the mirror and gasped. This is not me! I can't believe I look this amazing.

The makeup is light and natural. Aria just make my eye look big than it usually does. Finally, I just really hate my small eyes. My friends would always tease me about it. They called it, "Asian Eyes". I thanked them and saw that they ae stunning too. I am sure all the guys will swoon over them.

I would always be the plain Avery no matter how much I try. Haiss. Life sucks.

<><>

We reached Dustin's house. Music blasting the whole house making my ears go deaf is just great. Note the sarcasm.

We went to the kitchen and take skme drinks for ourselves. Two guys asked Aria and Kate to dance with them and they agreed. They muttered a sorry and now I am left alone. A guy approached me from behind and I gasped.

"Does it hurt when you fell from Heaven?"
That line is so 2011. I can't believe he just used that on me.

"Does it feel nice when you crawl up from Hell?" I asked back.

"You are a fiesty one aren't you. Well, it is a pleasure to meet you pretty lady," He said and winked. I could tell he was surprised by my comeback earlier. He is hot but not as hot as Jayden. I need to stop doing that.

"Too bad I can't say the same about you," I said and walked away.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"No one rejects me sweetheart," He whispered in my ear.

He smirked seeing me shivering. His eyes flicked to my lips and leaned. No! What is with me losing my kisses today? I tried to push himaway but he is too strong. I closed my eyes waiting for an impact. But it never happened.

The next thing I knew, he is on the floor unconscious. Footsteps away from him, I saw Jayden. His body radiates anger. No one can be close to him when he is mad. He will cut you like how they cut the plastic surgery in Korea.

Just saying. No offence Korea.

He came up to me and asked,

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"I'm fine but your knuckles are bleeding. Let me help you get that wound cleaned up," I said . He just nodded his head and followed me to my car. I always kept my emergency kit in my car in case anything happens. I took it out and went to the nearest bench.

After I was done, he said to me sometging that I never expect coming out from him.

"I'm sorry about at lunch. I shouldn't have kissed you. I really regret doing that,"

Just like that, my heart was crashed.

Hey guys! Thank you for reading this chappy! I know I am not a good author but  I am really grateful to everyone who read my book. Pls comment on how I can improve! I love you guys💗

Love,
Nasha🍌