Chapter 2 : What The Hell?

Avery's POV
He's walking this direction.

Oh my god.

I need my inhaler now. Wait, why am I nervous? It's just Jayden for christ sake.

He's getting nearer.

Oh man holy shit!

He was just actaully heading to a girl near our table and making out with her. She seemed shocked at first but after that, she get it on. You people need jesus.

After that making out session, he put on his signature smirk at me and walked off. He gave his bros a high five. Was he trying to make me jealous?

What that didn't work.

Yes it did.

Did not.

You did! If not, why are you denying it with your mind? Stupid.

After having that arguement with my scattered brain, Aria and Kate had confused looks. I chuckled at their expression decided to go back to class.

I saw Jayden and his friends there. Wow, early to class. Weird.

"Hey Avery, come sit with us. I reserved a seat just for you," He said.

"No thanks," I said. He was stunned and his friends burst into laughter.

" Wow, I got rejected. First time in my life," He said. He walked to me and leaned closer. I could smell his hot and minty breath.

Closer.

Closer.

I know you love it Avery.

Shut up!

IS HE GOING TO KISS ME?!

Chill, I know that you have a heart condition but seriously, take the chill pill girl.

How can a brain communicate with you? I should tell a doctor to get me checked up.

Sorry that is not long but hey, I update it. I'm very tired but I want to write too. So a short one would do.
Love,
Nasha🍌