Chapter 19 : IQ Lower Than Jayden's Voice

Avery's POV

Flashback:

It was on a Friday night. Amanda and I were hungry after getting beaten up by Henry. That's the perks of being 14. You get hungry easily. I refused to call him Dad because he doesn't deserve it. What kind of Dad beats up their child? We were getting used to it that we feel numb by it. We sneaked out to buy ice-cream since I suggested and that was the worst decision in my entire life. She met with a car accodent and left me alone. I got twice the beating by Henry and I cry to sleep most of the time.

I burst into a bucket full of tears telling Jayden all of that. This time around, he embrace me into a hug. I feel warm and surprisingly protected. It feels nice and it just make me forget whatever happened. I never been this open to a guy before and it felt weird.

"It's my fault! I shouldn't have ask her to come with me!" I sobbed.

"No it's not. Don't ever think like that. You don't know this will happen. I am sure she doesn't want you to blame yourself,"

We go back to my house and just chill. I am just lucky that he didn't ask about why I am avoiding him. How am I supposed to move on from him? This is getting frustrating. I shouldn't get close with him in the first place.

"Where's the popcorn?" Jayden asked opening the cabinet.

"At the back," I said. Even that my heart beat so fast.

Stupid Jayden. Stupid good looks. Stupid cockiness.

"Stupid?" Jayden said behind me. I must have said that out loud.

"Yeah you did,"

I MUST BE CRAZY.

"Umm. I mean by the television. It's not turning on,"

"Would you like to turn me on?" He smirked and gave me a wink. My face became red as a chili. If you think tomato is red, chili is twice that shade. If that is even possible.

"HAHAHHAHAAS. No. If you want some turn on, ask Ashley. She would totally love too."

<><>

I walked to my locker just to get confronted by Ashley and her minions.

"Don't think that just because Jayden is hanging out with makes you special nerd. He is mine. So stay away from him , you fatass,"

That is just a low blow. Everyone circled around us. I hate attention the most. I just casually took out my books from my locker before replying.

"I can do anything I want so fuck off. And I may be heavy with fats, but you are heavy with your sins," I replied.

A lot of "ooo burnn" were heard and I gave her a fake smile that makes me look constipated.
She gave me a glare and I just walked away.

Well, that was entertaining?

-------------
"HAHAHAHAHAA! I regretted coming to school late," Kate said.

After telling them what happened, they laughed so hard. By them, I mean with the boys too. We got closer so we sit together now at lunch. Ashley head to our table. I groaned knowing that I have to deal with her again.

"You whore! How could you stole Jayden from me? He is mine," Ashley exclaimed.

"I'm not yours," Jayden said. We're across of each other and he gave me a look that I can't read.

"Prove it by kissing this whore. If you can't, that means that you are mine since you can't kiss anyone besides me," Ashley said. What kind of logic is that? Her IQ is as low as Jayden's low and deep voice.

"Fine. If I kiss her, you leave me alone,"
Jayden replied.

Am I supposed to be happy or angry? Ashley just scoffed thinking that it won't happened. Oh man! I am freaking out. Is this how I am going to lose my first kiss? All eyes were on us and I have an uneasy feeling inside. Jayden stands up and walk to me.

"Sorry," He said. He pulled my arm and crashes his lips on mine.

Hey guys! I am sorry this is short. I really hope that you can understand. I love you guys so much❣️!! Byee

Love,
Nasha🍌