Chapter 3 : Scars

Jayden's POV

"No thanks," She said and walked to the middle row.

Am I hearing this right? A girl just decline my offer. Girls will go squealing right now. She looks so calm. What the hell? I walked to her and she back away. Her emerald green eyes were staring at my blue ones. This is intense but fun. Her face got pale whenever I take a step near her.

"You will fall for me Avery. You will sweetcheeks," I whispered in her ear.

She looks flabbergasted and I saw her pinching her arm. Aww so cute. Did I ever tell you that she's quite short. Makes it more better.

Wait what? I never say any girl cute. I only say hot because of their boobs and butt. Am I being whipped?

I HOPE NOT!

Avery's POV

After that awkwardness, the day went normal from that on.

I reached home and man, I was worn-out. I do my normal routine. Taking out my glasses, let go of my hair and tuck out my T shirt. In school, I tucked it in. I stared at my reflection on the mirror. The girl looks miserable and in pain. Even though she has a smile on her face.

"Amanda.." I muttered and sob.

Because of me, people blame me for something I'm still guilty of for the past 3 years.

I decide to went on a run as it keeps my mind off things easily. To the park we go!
I ran for 8 rounds in the park and sat down on the bench. Looking at others with their siblings are just great. I was a sibling too. Let me ephasize the word was. I rolled up my sleeves and stare at ny scars. It's been years and it's still there. That is why I wear long sleeves no matter how hot it is.

I strolled around the park and think. Is my life going to continue like this?

"Avery!" A familiar voice shouted.

One and only Jayden Collins. I looked behind at rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing? Jogging, duhh," I replied.

Don't get me wrong. It's not like I hate guys but I just can't trust them anymore.

"Let's get some bubble tea," Jayden said and took my hand.

Sparks fly.

Not today bitch.

"Are you crazy? You've been muttering to yourself now," Jayden said.

I mentally slapped myself and man, it was so embarrassing.

After that bubble tea, we played 20 questions.
Jayden started asking,

lWhy did you move here?"

If you didn't know I transferred here three years ago.

"Pass," I said.

"Favourite color?" I asked.

"Black,"

Thought so.

"Why are there scars on your wrists?"

Shit! He knew?

"I do," He answered.

I must have said that out loud.  Typical me is so ugly. We continued playing get to know him better.

I went home and think about what happened today. Today is definitely intresting. Bumping into Jayden, classroom awkwardness and  at the park. Luckily, he didn't brought up the classroom thing just now.

Hope that you enjoy it! I like to keep things short and sweet so I don't write much😹
Love,
Nasha🍌