Chapter 11 : Biology?

Avery's POV

A van was across the beach and I saw a pair of eyes looking at us with a sly smile.He was wearing a suit and his blond hair is combed neatly. He looks terrifying and threatening.  Is this where I am going to die? Getting killed by a man which can be also an accomplice of Jayden? Well, he looks so much like Jayden anyways. I know going somewhere isolated with Jayden is a bad idea. Him being nice is too good to be true. I thought my life has been peaceful for once but guess not huh. I am only seventeen. I'm too young to die. Well, look at the bright side, I can see my mom once again. Jayden's expression harden and cold. The cheery and smirking is gone. The man walked up to us.

"Nice to meet you my son. Why didn't you reply my texts and  follow my instructions that I told you two weeks ago ?" He asked in a low and amused tone.

Well his dad is scary as hell but he won't hurt his son's friend right? Am I friends with this bastard? I have no idea.

"Not nice to meet you dickhead. It's my fucking problem if I want to reply or do things," Jayden replied. I stared at him eyes wide. Well, that's convenient.

"That is no way to speak to your father," He said being calm. He must have been used to Jayden being like this.

"By father, you mean stepfather. Stop stalking me would ya? It's irritating,asshole,"

"Well who might this be?" He said. His eyes traveled my body and I feel uncomfortable. He looks like he is going to eat me? What if he is a man eater? Oh my god!

"I'm Avery. Nice to meet you Mr Collins. This may sound rude but are you normally this scary?"

Did that statement just slipped out my mouth? Nice going Avery. Sometimes I really think I should bring tape.

"Is this another one of your dumb sluts Jayden?" He asks in disappointment.

I feel offended by that remark. Not about me being dumb but a slut. I was dressed in a blue blouse and ripped jeans. I am definitely not a slut and I really want to tell him off but I just kept my moth shut.

"Shut up and leave us alone," Jayden said.

His dad just left leaving both us alone. He offered me a ride home which I gladly agreed.

<><>

"Why didn't you guys came last night?" I asked Kate and Aria.

"We were grounded," Kate said.

Did I ever mentioned that they are twins?

If I didn't, my apologies.

"Well Jayden crashed in last night. Like all of the sudden," I said while taking out my books for the next lesson. It is Biology which I love. I slammed the locker shut with a loud bang.

"TELL US EVERYTHING!" They squealed in unison catching everyone's attention from the hallway.

I told them everything excluding the beach part. They would freak out if I go out with a guy that I barely know. I went to class and guess who decided to sit next to me?

You guessed it right. 

Jayden Collins.

"Okay class. We will do an experiment which is due next week. You guys basically have to do Powerpoint slides about cells. Your partner will be beside you. Please start discussing now,"

"I will see you at  your house later nerd," he said and play his phone under the table secretly.

This is going to be a long day.

What is going on people? What do you think will happen? They are doing a Biolaogy project together. Get it? :) Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Love,

Nasha🍌