The Moment I Saw Her

I had it bad. I mean really bad. I fell hard. I thought it was impossible for me to fall in love, but apparently is was quite easy.
  She was beautiful. Inside and out. She had her flaws but It's not like I didn't.
It was wrong according to our parents. It was against God to love another woman, but we both stopped believing in him a long time ago.
  If there was a God he would have keep us from doing 'stupid things'.
When I first saw her all I thought of was her name. Jazlyn.
When our eyes met the entire world stopped.
I would have ran to her but my knee was in a brace. I settled for speed walking/limping and jumping into her arms. She laughed quietly and hugged me tightly.
I was shocked her could hold me but none the less I smiled like an idiot.
I could hear my parents laughing behind us but I ignored them. She finally placed me down but grabbed my hands. We stared into each other's eyes for a minute with stupid grins on our faces. Some people sent disgusting words and looks but my parents told them we were just friends. Haha yeah right.
  She winked at me three times after I introduced her to my parents. I winked back.
"I uh have to go to the bathroom" I said with a frown.
  "Me too" Jazlyn stated looking down.
My parents nodded and sat down.
  We rushed to the bathroom and as soon as I was in I was pushed against the door and a pair of soft lips were on mine. I clicked the lock on the door behind me and pulled the girl I loved near the sink. She placed me on top of it without breaking our kiss.  7 months I had been waiting for this.
  This was my first kiss but it would seem like I have kissed so many people. I wouldn't want it any other way though. The girl I love,the bathroom of a airport,and a women washing her hands staring at us.
  We finally stopped when the woman mumbled under her breath "They are both going to hell"
I smirked at her and stuck my tongue into Jazlyn's mouth, earning a gasp from her. The woman looked shocked and shook her head and walked out.
  I disconnected our lips with a smile.
" My name's Indigo. It's good to finally meet you."
                         A/N
This is my first story and was written for a friend of mine. Sorry if there is grammar errors or any mistakes I don't edit because i'm a lazy shit