Impossible

(Probably the first time I am using a POV on that book-POV stands for Point Of View!)

Fear's POV:

After a few minutes I was left alone again to reconsider what happened,by myself. I wanted to remember. I don't even know what I gotta remember but I don't want to forget. I really don't. Ok...I just met a crowd of 5 people who told me they were my best friends. But I can't remember anything!  The last thing that comes in my mind is the car incident and a man that I suppose he's my dad. Other than that,my memory is blank and blurry.

At the moment I was concerned and...emotionless! And then my thoughts ran back at that sweet,kind girl,with the wide smile and the blue long,soft hair. With those blue big,beautiful eyes and...Wait! What am I saying?... I don't even know who she is,other than her name.Joy,huh? Nice name!

The door opened...My father is here! He ran up to me crying. I never watched him cry...But hey,I don't even remember if he ever cried again. He hugged me tightly and without noticing I hugged him back and grinned sadly. It felt...nice,familiar!

"Ah...M-my...my mother is dead!" I mumbled in disbelief and shock as I remembered something horrible. I remembered my dad hugging me long ago....crying!

(Memory flash back)

"Fear...Can you come here please" my father called

"Where's mum?" I asked excitedly but got no response"Daddy...Where's mum???" I asked again but still silence!

"DAD! PLS!!! Tell me where's mum!" I shouted as if tears would fall to my cheeks.

"Mum left for a better place and she's never coming back!" he finally answered and bit his lower lip,as if holding his cry.

"Mum....left us? Why?" I asked concerned and let my tears roll down.

"She died Fear! You're mother was really sick and died." he whispered and held his tears back.

" YOU'RE A LIAR! MUM IS ALIVE!!!! SHE IS ALIVE AND SHE WILL COME BACK AND HUG ME AND SAY THAT YOU ARE JUST JOKING! YOU ARE LYING!!!!" I shouted,bursting into tears.

"I wish I lied but I am not!" he hugged me tightly and finally allowed his tears to roll.

"I am scared!" I whispered and hugged him back...

"Don't worry! Everything will be fine. If it helps us,we can say that your mum is an emotion instead of dead! How is that?" he hugged me even tighter.

"It is perfect!"

(Memory flash back ends)

My tears rolled down.

"Of all bad things...That's the one I had to remember?" I cried.

"Don't worry! We'll fight this together just like we did with your mother's death! I promise!" my father finished and exited the room before telling me that he had to go