A bit closer

The next day,the 5 friends met outside of the cinema. It was Saturday so they didn't have school.

After figuring out what movie should they see,they bought the tickets and pop corn and headed to the room the movie was played in.

Sadness was sitting in the center.Joy and Fear were next to each other and Disgust with Anger were sitting on the other side.

When Disgust realized she sat next to Anger she groaned,blushing slightly. So did Anger.

Joy giggled,seeing both of them having a grumpy expression.

"Believe me. You two have more in common than you think!" Joy commented,giggling a bit.

"No...we don't!" Disgust argued back.

"🎤Yes,you do!" Joy sang.

"Wh..whatever..." Anger groaned.

The movie started and made Disgust forget about were she sat for a bit. After that,Anger and Disgust accidentally put their hands in the same popcorn.

"Uh...Sorry..." Disgust whispered,blushing madly.

"No big deal,broccoli...I uh mean Disgust" Anger answered,blushing madly too.

From the other side,the same accident happened. Joy and Fear put their hands in the same popcorn too. The situation made them blush madly!

"Um..." Joy mumbled,refusing to look at Fear.

Fear looked away too,with loss of words.

The only thing he could do,is hold Joy's hand making her blush even more.

Sadness noticed their awkward expression and grinned a little.

"I ship it" she whispered without anyone hearing.

Till the end of the movie,Joy and Fear were having a pretty awkward silence between them but they still held each other's hands. On the other side,Anger and Disgust started flirting a bit. The hate between them was broken.

The movie finished and they all exit the room.

"It was a pretty good movie..." Joy exclaimed.

"Yeah." Fear agreed nervously.

Sadness had a weird expression,that made the others look strangely at her.
She was smiling a bit since then.

Disgust finally reached her house and waved at the others. The other gang headed to the next buildings. Then it was Anger's turn to go back home. After that Sadness left too,leaving Joy and Fear alone with an awkward silence.

"So...About the popcorn." Fear began.

"I have to admit it was pretty awkward,but...it was cute!" Joy smiled.

Joy arrived at her house. Before entering inside she gave him a sweet look and kissed his cheek.

"See ya tomorrow!" she waved him.

"S-see you t-tomorrow" Fear mumbled.

After leaving her house,he felt butterflies in his stomach. She really did kiss him (in the cheek but still...)

Writer's note✍🏻:
I wanna thank camila_ca_cabello for the idea of that chapter. I kinda edited some parts but the whole think was her idea. I also put Briccoli because it is her OTP and she asked me to put it in that chapter! Also sorry for being late at updating! I'm really sorry guys! Hope you enjoyed it!