New beginning

Every single year,the most emotional students from all over the world,that their lessons were about emotions,are invited to the Emotional High School. There the pupils are going to find what their emotional way will be and they'll turn into emotions to help a humans life get full of feelings.

Joy,was one of this students but she was sure what her emotional way could be and she thought of finding it soon.

She woke up sleepily and tried to get up. Her hair were a total mess and she was so tired. She stand up and quickly got dressed. She didn't wanted to be late at her first day. Even if she felt excited her nervousness was big. How would her classmates be? She ran the stairs to face her parents smiling at her."Morning mum,dad" she said sweetly. "Good morning sweetheart" her mother replied,"Good morning star".Her mood was already better!

Joy's mother had brown hair in a ponytail and wore red glasses. She had blue eyes and she was always "wearing" a big,shiny smile in her face. Her dad had blue hair and eyes and smiled too.
Joy seemed more like her father but she looked like her mum too.She had blue hair and eyes and her smile never faded. That's why she was so positive at finding what emotion she was going to be.She was 16 year old but she tried to always think as positive as she could.

She sat on the dinning table and started eating breakfast quickly so she could go ASAP at her new school to don't be late. Suddenly,her older brother,Excitement,ran down to eat breakfast too and then he would go at the Collage Headquarters. Excitement was 21. He had blue hair and eyes too. He found his emotional way at the same age as his younger sister is and he was the one that helped her realize what emotion she would be.

When he saw Joy,he smiled."Good morning sis. Ready to be an emotion?". She smiled back"I'm quite not sure. I mean,I was always sure about it but...I feel nervous (and excited too)" she replied giggling. Excitement hugged her and rubbed her hair sweetly."Don't worry star! It's worth it." he answered excitedly.

From the first time she was born her brother started calling her star,because he always wanted a sister and she was like a star for him. Then everyone in the family started calling her with the nickname "star"!

Joy got up,picked her school bag and was about to leave for school."Good luck" screamed her bro,laughing. She waved her hand and closed the door behind her without looking back. A new life was starting for her.