Bumped on you

After the 2 hours lesson,Joy was excited. Not exactly cause she really loved the lesson (that she did liked it but not as much as the new friends she met) but because of her new friends.

When she and Disgust got out of the the class,they found Anger. He looked angrily Disgust and she looked madly at him. Joy felt that she missed something..."Oh,here is "mister" Brickhead,Joy"said she with sarcasm.

"Um...I've already met him!" answered Joy shyly.

"Hi broccoli" Anger said to Disgust,ignoring Joy's comment.

"Stop calling me like that" she replied upset."Brick"

Joy dared to interrupt their arguing and stop them."Hey. Why are you arguing like that? Please just stop.What did I missed?"

"I just don't like her"said Anger showing Disgust.

"And neither I like him"mumbled Disgust inside of her teeth.

"Um...Alright I'll let you marshal it alone,but see you outside.Okay?"

"Okay"they both replied.

The good with Joy was that she had a unique beauty. Not only a superficial one but she had her own way to fascinate someone. She had a character that had it's own charm with her positiveness so that was why she already had some new friends and her day turned out good!

She backed up from Anger's and Disgust's argue and was about to go out from school for the break...Suddenly,when she wasn't looking in front of her,she bumped accidentally into a boy on the hall.They both fell down and when they gazed up to look who they hit,they both stared for a while at each other's eyes.

"Oh I'm so so sorry!"he said to her and gave her a hand to help her get up.When they both stand up she explained as she slightly blushed:"I'm really sorry. I was the one that bumped into you".

"My name's Fear. Nice to meet you. I g-guess you are new here. Right?"talked Fear.

"I'm Joy. Yeah,you guessed well! I'm one of the new pupils. Nice to meet you too" she said smiley!

Fear had purple hair and eyes and he was very skinny. He had a kinda big nose and he was always pale.

"Um...Are you really okay from that h-hit? You could have been injured!"started Fear nervously.

"Don't worry. I'm fine!" she replied.

"Really?"he continued

"Yes! For sure" she said.

They both smiled to each other and then the bell rang...They both lost all of the lunch time. Joy didn't cared about it but she should probably go to her class again. She had gym and then art.

"What lessons do you have next Fear?" she asked sweetly.

"I-I have gym.(oh why)"he answered nervously.

Joy smiled"I have gymnastics too!"

"Oh wow...That's g-great" he smiled a little.

Joy noticed that Fear was very nervous in front of her.He might was just scared by the fact that they bumped into its other and maybe got hurt.She couldn't know that he wasn't nervous because of that but because till then he never 💛liked💜someone. When he first saw her he felt his heart melting...Then he knew that for the first to time in forever he liked someone.
She stared at him for a bit,smiled sweetly and then walked with Fear in the gym.
  Joy looked around like she searched for someone.Then she found Anger and Disgust still arguing. When they saw her they quickly stopped and looked straight...

"I guess you didn't marshaled your problems.Did ya?" laughed Joy.

"Just imagine that we did."said sarcastically Anger.

"Maybe one day they'll be friends" thought Joy and smiled.

"How was your break anyway?" asked Disgust.

"I just bumped on a guy on the hall...And I guess we kinda had some moments to know its other" she giggled as she looked at Fear."I don't know if you know each other but that's Fear"she continued introducing him.

"Oh yea...The raw nerve"sighed Disgust.

Fear blushed with embarrassment and before he could say a word the lesson started...