Valentine's day plans

Friday night.Fear was sitting on his desk writing a note full of ideas on how he could ask Joy to be his Valentine without being rejected. To be honest it was hard to think...and he was too nervous. The fact that she could say "no",was scaring him. Even though he was the biggest possible coward he could think of,he was filled with determination.

The paper was only writing a few words that barely made sense. He was unable to stay completely focused on his ideas since his thoughts were only on Joy. Why was it so difficult? He just had to ask her a simple question but now that it was the right moment,he just had no ideas...

"Ugh...Empty,empty head!" he groaned,hitting his head on the desk.

He got interrupted by a video message by Joy. He gasped and got himself knocked off his chair. When he got up again,it was too late. The video message was over. But instead she sent him a message.

"Hey Fear. How R U? Do you want to hang out later? My family has some work to do today but maybe tomorrow?" she wrote.

Fear sighed with relief and replied"Hi Joy! Yeah,that sounds great! See you tomorrow."

He was exhausted and his head was throbbing hardly. He took a purple huddie from his closet and walked out of his room. At the end he exit the house,closing the door behind him.

It was a pretty windy night but somehow he felt cozy in his huddie. He walked down the rode. The stars were shining gorgeously,lighting the dark sky.He sighed and sat on a bench.

"Okay! Valentine's Day is close. Really close. I have to tell Joy!" he mumbled

"Tell me what?" he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"Joy? I..." Fear said surprised.

Was it the right moment to confess?