Your Wedding Coming Out Song

Luke: I swear By All 4 One

"And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky I'll be there I swear like the shadow that's by your side I'll be there
For better or worse till death do us part I'll love you with every beat of my heart And I swear I'll give you every thing I can I'll build your dreams with these two hands We'll hang some memories on the walls And when (and when) just the two of us are there."

Calum: You By Jesse Powell

"I've finally found the nerve to say I'm gonna make a change in my life Starting here today I surrender all my love I never thought I could I'm giving all my love away
And there's only one reason that I would And baby it's you The way you walk The way you talk The way you say my name, your smile (You) The way you move me The way you soothe me The way you sleep softly through the night (You) Every morning you rise and open your eyes I just wanna be there with you baby I just wanna be yours From this day forth.

Ashton: All Of Me By John Legend

"Cause all of me loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you, oh oh.

Yeah Michael: Promise By Jagged Edge

"You're the only I want in my life And I promise everything is alright girl You're the only I want in my life I promise, promise, promise you baby You're the only I want in my life And I promise everything is alright boy You're the only I want in my life I promise, promise, promise you baby.