"I want you to make love to me," I say again, a little louder, and he rests his hand on my inner thigh, squeezing and picking at my jeans.

"A little louder, my beautiful angel," He hums, and I sigh impatiently, slamming my hand down on the seat.

"I want you to fuck me, okay?!" I yell, and he bites his lip tauntingly, watching mine, his eyes flickering up.

"So naughty," He says, and I roll my eyes, letting him squeeze my thighs and look at me every so often as he drives home quickly. I feel his hand travel to my panties, unbuttoning my jeans, and I let him.

"Get out," He says, parking in front of our house, and I do, pulling him inside, letting him slam me against the door and attack my neck with his lips. I moan loudly, arching my back against the door, his fingers working quickly to unbutton and slip my shirt down to my elbows.

"I love you, so, so much," He whispers, wrapping an arm around me and lifting me up, and I attach my lips to his, kissing him with all of my might.

"I love you, too," I whisper back, and he carries me to our bedroom, not breaking the kiss. He drops me down on the bed, working to take off my pants, and I immediately start to clam up, grabbing his hands. I haven't done this in so long, what if he thinks i'm not pretty?

"Look at me, my love," He whispers, crawling and hovering over me, and I do, letting him hold my hands tightly.

"It's only me, I would never do anything to hurt you in any way or form. I love you for you, and I want you to be okay with this. Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks, and I nod slowly, watching him. I do.

"I'm just shy and nervous," I whisper shakily, and he shakes his head, letting him go back to taking off my jeans. He throws them to the floor, kissing down my bruising neck and collarbones, his hands never leaving mine.

"Don't ever be nervous around me. I love you, and you're so damn beautiful," He whispers, and I let out a small whine of pleasure when he kisses along my chest, leaving dark marks along my pale skin. He leaves a small trail of hickeys down my stomach, my hipbones, all the way down to the hem of my panties, my inner thighs.

"Can I take these off?" He asks, his hand rubbing against them, and I let out a moan, nodding slowly and letting him slip off the flimsy material. He gets on his knees, looking down at me, and I squeak softly, covering my lower region.

"Vic, oh my God, stop it!" I whine, blushing immensely, and he rubs my stomach, moving my hands away, leaving me completely bare beneath him.

"You're absolutely gorgeous, Kellin, do you know that?" He asks, and I nod slowly, watching him again. I know I am, because he always tells me that I am.

"Good, you're my beautiful and stunning baby, and I don't want it any other way," He whispers, smiling at me, and my heart melts in my chest.

"V-Vic, I love you," I whisper out shakily, on the verge of tears, and he leans down, my hands resting on his shoulders as he kisses me gently.

"I love you, too, baby. Let me show you that I do," He whispers, and I nod, his hand reaching down, wrapping around my hardening côck. I bury my face in his shoulder, holding back a moan, biting his skin softly.

"No, don't restrain yourself. I want to hear all of your pretty moans that come from your pretty lips," He whispers, and I bite his skin harder, letting out a tiny sigh of pleasure.

"A-Ah, stop teasing," I whine out, and he gives me a smirk, slowly undoing his pants. I watch him, trailing my hand down his boxers, taking his côck in my hand and stroking him slowly. He lets out a groan, and I continue, loving the sound he just made.