Chapter 31-Love

Começar do início

"You really want to?" Dominic asked to which I nodded my head yes vigorously.

"Fine then! Anything for my beloved mate." Dominic conceded. "Though I don't like to be given a bath like a child." Dominic growled.

"You don't want to be touched by me?" I smirked knowing I got him and trailed my along his clothed chest for extra emphasis. At first he looked like a deer caught in head lights to which I wanted to laugh but held in. I heard a low growl and was pinned back on the bed. He held my arms above my head firmly. I tried wiggle out but it was futile. I might even make a wall move but not him.

He held both my hands in one hand and brought the other down while kissing sensually along my neck. It was really difficult not to make any sound. His touch is sending shivers down to my spine, making me want more and more and never end. When he started touch me with the other hand too, it became too much for me. The way he touches me, either by hand or by lips is very delicate and gentle as if touching my body with a feather. 

I started to wriggle a little feeling something, which I don't know what it is but I detect a little longing and frustration. Then he licked my neck at a sensitive spot while applying a little pressure at my waist and something snapped in me. I moaned closing my eyes, my mind a complete blank white sheet. I clenched my hands tightly trying to hold on to something. I feel like everything is escaping, the world slipping from me, the only thing I can feel and think about is his lips and hands. This is the first time to feel something like this. It's scary to lose the sense of the world.

"If you say something inviting like that I can't help but to attack you." Dominic whispered very huskily in my ear sending another wave of chills. At the moment I am very, very conscious of him. Even his breath, that is a little hard is making feel something very deep. I hugged him tightly to me and Dominic who didn't expect this fell on me entirely. He is heavy to say the least but somehow it feels good and I don't want to let him go. In this way our bodies are very close to each other, very near and I can feel each and every inch of him. He tried to take his weight off me but I clutched my hands tightly around his neck. Right now he is the only one holding me here so I am scared to let him go until this something in me dies down. He tried again twice but each time I tightened my arms around him more. He finally gave up and rolled onto his back pulling me on top of him. He had one arm around my waist hugging me to him and with the other stroked my hair lightly and softly, occasionally kissing me on top of my hair. 'I don't want to let him go'. That was the only thing in my mind before slowly drifting into sleep. 

<My Only One>

Huh! What is this? Am I dreaming? This place is in the shopping mall. The chocolate house Blake brought just a few hours before. Am I just dreaming of what happened or is it something like my others dreams where I saw the past and future. The chances are high that I am seeing something from the future because just like my past dream about the evil demon torturer, by body is moving without my consent. I think I am being dragged somewhere. I am reluctant to follow him and the one who is dragging me is in a bunny suit! Don't tell me I am being kidnapped again! I am talking something with the bunny and he is saying back but everything is blurry, I can't hear anything. 

My eyes drifted to a corner and I could see a tall male figure who seemed to be watching me. I couldn't see who he was but somehow his presence perked my interest. I am mean, there are hundreds of people around and most of the people are watching me, either discreetly or directly, I don't why they are looking at me may be either because of the bunny dragging me in front  or because I am their prince's mate. His presence doesn't feel dangerous too, just attracting my attention. I feel that his entire attention is on me. Who is he? Is he watching me for the right chance to kidnap me? Is it really a future dream that I am seeing or just my mind creating something? 

But I really can't ignore after the dream with the evil demon torturer came true. Let us not forget the dream when I saw my mate kissing that girl. Huh! It makes me super mad to know he kissed someone else but I can't help it! It is in the past and so I can't change it. Suddenly the dream me was yanked roughly. Is it the kidnap time? Blake? What is he doing? He seemed so pissed off. Why? He is shouting something but I can't hear anything. Why? What happened? Is something wrong? I really wish I could hear what he is saying. Concentrate. 

"I really wish you weren't my mate!" 

I woke up sweating and breathing hard like crazy.

"Princess!" Blake said hugging me softly. I clutched him tightly very scared. There is no doubt that this dream is the same like before. Then that means it is bound to happen. Blake would wish that I was not his mate. He will hate me. The way he said in my dream was so filled with hatred. I don't want him to hate me. Please don't hate me. My world will fall apart if you hate me.  You entered my world without asking me and monopolized me. If you leave me now I will break apart. Why did you enter my life and my heart? Just to break me down?

"Please don't leave me. Don't go away from me. I want you." I sobbed into his chest, crying hysterically like a baby. Please I don't want you leave me. These feelings, I tried to deny it because I was afraid such a day would come, a day when you say this is all a joke and leave me behind. I didn't want that to happen. If you leave me my life would be that of a desert, no happiness just like no rain in desert. Your presence is a must in my life. Why? When did I become so pathetic? Even when I know he is going to hate me in the future I still want him. There is no use of denying it. I want him. 

"Shh! It's okay! It's just a dream. I am not going anywhere. I will always be with you, even if you don't want me to. I promise. Okay?" He lifted my head and kissed off the tears. "Don't cry now. I will always be with you." He said holding my head up and making me look into his face. I could see in his eyes the emotion which I always denied to acknowledge, it's love. I decided it is time to fight. It is enough of running away. I won't run away anymore because I can't run. It is my defeat. I surrender to you. Though you are going to hate me, I can't stop this feelings of mine. What am I supposed to do with these feelings of mine when you are not going to want it. You don't want me as a mate but whether or not you are my mate I love you and I will still love you in the future. I can't help it. I can't stop my heart which is overflowing with these feelings.

I love you!

***************************************************************************************And that is for today! How is it? Do you think it is boring? Writing a chapter which contains only the emotions? Let me know!

As always read, vote and comment! It motivates me to update faster