First Everything

Look at me, I'm 16, never had a boyfriend, never been kissed never even held hands with a guy. I've only ever had guy friends. Like Evan. He's my best friend ever and I have a huge crush with him. Well actually, I'm kind of in love with him. I have known this for about two months. But he'd never see me like that.
As I walk into his house I feel like turning back and running home. But I can't. "Hey YN." He greets. He's sitting on the couch and watching bobs burgers. He's a year older than me but acts like he's five sometimes. "Hey." I say hoping on the couch and kicking off my shoes.
He puts his arm around my shoulders. Which is weird because he never does that. I jut go with it because I'm obviously not gonna fight it. I snuggle in closer. I breathe in the smell of him. He smells like fresh laundry and something else, something unique.
"So listen. I don't know how to tell you this but I've felt like this for a while." I look up at him. He continues. "I love you. More than a best friend. I want you more every time I look at you and you looking up at me with those big eyes makes me want you so much right now." I don't say anything. I sit up and just look at him.
    My Evan? The one I'm in love with, is in love with me? I don't think I just do. I lunge at him and put my mouth against his. He pulls me onto his lap and wraps his hands around my waist and through my hair. I hold either side of his face. He opens his mouth and mine. He tastes like ginger ale and mint. He smells like himself. He feels like himself. He pushes me back on the couch and is on top of me, mouths never separating. He holds my hands above my head. This is my first kiss, my first time making out, well my first everything really. And I love it. I flip us over and next I'm on top of him. I pull apart and I straddle his hips. Beneath me I feel something hard. I smirk and lean back down. "I am so in love with you." And we continue.

Ok sorry this was so short but I'm just going to update as much as I can since school is going on and I have a bunch of tests like every week. Anyway thanks for 100k views. Love you guys❤️❤️