Do I Know You 2

The next day after Evan and I had coffee he texted me asking if we could hang out again.
Evan: hey wanna hang out
Me:sure when
Evan: now
Me: ok where
Evan: wanna meet at the set and go out for dinner I'm buying
Me: ok what's the address of the set
Evan: it's 562 Olympia
Me: heading over now
Evan: can't wait to see you

   I usually don't just randomly meet up with guys but how else am I supposed to get to know Evan? It's not like we can text forever. As I pull up to the set I get to the tollbooth and tell the worker that I'm meeting Evan Peters. She reluctantly let me go into the sets driveway next to all the trailers. I text Evan letting him know I was in the lot.
    A few minutes pass and I see Evan walk out of a trailer and towards the lot. I get out of my car so he can see me. I wave and he jogs over. "Hey Y/N!" He gives a smile and pulls me in for an unexpected hug. "Hi, Evan. Ready to go?" He nods and we jump in the car. "So where to?" He gives me the directions and were at the restaurant in 15 minutes with light chit chat throughout the car ride. After were seated at the restaurant we get into more personal conversation. "Do you believe in a god?" I shrug. "I'm not too sure about that. What about you?"
"I believe that what is supposed to happen will happen and I rely on the fact that if there is a god he or she is playing by their own rules that we are not supposed to know." I nod my head. "I can agree with that." He runs his hands through his hair and shrugs. "So what's your family like?" I sigh a bit. "Well my family is kinda weird. We're a bit out of sorts. I'm a writer and they've always supported my decision. But my family deep down thinks it's a dying business. What about your family?"
    "They support me with basically anything. They're really good people but they have their flaws." I nod. "So when you found out I was an actor," he continues, "you didn't react like most people would. Why is that?" I shrug. "Like I said, acting is great and all but you're just doing your job. It's great that you're in movies and stuff and you're totally famous but I just don't get the whole idolize for famous people." He gives me a half smile. "I can't figure you out. At all. Would you care to help me?" I nod and chuckle. "Ask me anything you'd like to know about me. I'm an open book."
   "Favorite color?" I look at him with a horrid expression. "What?" I laugh. "Asking a person their favorite color is lame. I'll just tell you that I don't have a favorite color, I grew up in Southern California, I'm a writer and I have six YA novels published, I went to Emerson College in Boston and I am 23 years old. Anything else you'd like to know?" He smiles. "Impressive. I just want to know if you are going to let me kiss you tonight." I blush and it feels like I have a million butterflies in my stomach. "Depends."
   "On what?" I shrug. "Whether or not I'll let you." "You're not going to make this easy are you?" I shake my head. We're sitting in a booth and he comes over to my side and sits down. "Well I hope this goes the way I hope." And he leans in and kisses me.

Should I make a part 3. If you think I should comment and tell me what you think should happen next. Thanks for reading this. Don't forget to vote♥️♥️