Breakdown

Id been sobbing so hard for so long my ribs and lungs were on fire. It felt as if my body would explode. I am so tired and so stressed out and frustrated with everything happening in my life right now. My dad is on my last nerve, my mom doesn't have a clue about what's ever going on in my life and I couldn't even explain it to her, and my best friend is treating me like crap. School isn't any help either. I just had heaps of homework to do and loads to study for my next math text which is tomorrow.
    It's my senior year of high school. Evan and I already got into the same college but for some reason I'm just putting so much pressure on myself to get good grades and make every presentation the best. I try and try so hard and then it's just too much and I snap. Like tonight. My mom is our late as usual and my dad and mom are divorced so my dad is at his home. I'm alone and crying for anyone who will listen to me. But of course there is no one. Of course I could call Evan. My best friend who actually treats me well.
    But I shouldn't even bother. I can't drag him into this. But then my phone rings. I'm sitting in my room and hear my phone buzz. It's Evan. "Hello?" I ask. My voice is barely there and it sounds like I smoke 10 packs a day. "Hey. You okay? You haven't been answering any of my texts." I look at my phones screen and see a ton of missed texts from Evan. "I've been better." I say. "K I'm coming over." I start to protest but he hangs up before I can say no.
    Ten minutes later I hear Evan come into my house. I go to the door and greet him. I probably look like a mess. My eyes puffy and red. My lips dry. Hair tangled. Cheeks tear stained. Whatever. It's just Evan. But it's Evan. Evan whom I've always wanted when I'm sad or angry or happy. Evan who I know will be there. And he will because we got accepted into NYU together.
    He doesn't say anything when he sees me he just hugs me. He always knows what I need. Then he asks what happened. "So much." I sigh. "Well first of all. My dad is just annoying me and he expects me to always want to spend time with him. No I don't want to talk to him sometimes. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't even bother trying to contact me. And my mom is out and I can't tell her what's wrong. Alyssa is treating me like crap. We always do what she wants to do and the one time I ask if we can just do something different she says 'I'm not just gonna do what you wanna do'." I take a breath. Trying not to get to worked up is futile at this point.
    "I wanted to say something but the rest of the group was there. And school is just. I don't even know. I out so much pressure on myself and then snap. Plus my whole depression thing isn't helping. So yea."
    Evan processes everything and then says, "I'm sorry."  I just shrug. "I'm sorry you had to go through all this. In the span of a week at the most I'm assuming."
    I nod. We sit on the sofa together and he holds my hand. "What can I do? To make it better? Anything. What can I do?"
   Kiss me, I think. And it's like he read my mind because the next thinning know, Evan has one hand on my cheek and the other in my hair. He starts leaning in and I close the gap between our mouths.
    "Better?" He asks. "Much."

Guys I'm trying really hard to get imagines out to you I've just had a pretty busy schedule. Sorry but thanks for reading and I'll be posting soon I hope.❤️❤️