Part 1: Introduction

(2/12/2017) A/n: Important info for all reader-kun. I want to recheck again this whole fanfic for see any errors because one of reader-kun are complained of my plots or mostly all I think. I need to change from based on point of view and the title itself. Thanks for who informed me and I appreciate your opinion. That's all.

REMAKE (2/12/2017)

Third's p.o.v

Today is just a normal day,awake early on the morning and Sebastian go to the kitchen. He Sebastian were make tea for his master as usual  and prepared his breakfast,checking scheduled lesson like violin,export and import business and dance lesson with open his small notebook. "ermm...what should i make a breakfast for my young master today?" he thought as he open a note book.

"ahh! I knew it! Orange pudding cake?.. Wait!! Is it okay for my master?" Sebastian continue as he thinking for what his master want. Then after prepared,he bring a cart with a breakfast meal alongside with daily newspaper to his master's room. As he entered,he open a curtain to give a bright sun shone within a room and wake up his master. "Good morning young master,it time to wake up!" Sebastian said. His young master wake,yawn and stretched his arm or warming up a bit. Ciel's face is same as usual like emotionless face and he said "Good morning Sebastian."

"My master,today I'm make earl gray tea, a chocolate cake with a vanilla cream a top" Sebastian said. "and you have a lesson about dance and violin as it mention from our schedule lesson" he continued. Before Ciel about to speak,Sebastian interrupted him by giving a letter from Queen. "Pardon me,you have a letter from Queen" he show bit smile face and chuckled.Ciel sighed and open a letter with small knife.

Dear my Queen's guard dog,

Today i have received a news from the Police that they seen a criminal been murdered on a street and i want you to investigate who are murderer;see a sign or get info from Randall.He will give you info if he already get a clue.And before i ended here,i need you to find this rumor legendary wizard where it has seen nowhere on London city if able and If it wish to make a hostile to our land,i want you to finish off.May fortune favor you all.

Sincerely From Queen Victoria

Little time skip

"Sebastian,prepare a carriage and go to murder's scene" Ciel order. "Yes,My Lord" Sebastian carry his master's order and bow slightly. After there already on the carriage,Sebastian smirk to him and he are bit confused. "Oii Sebastian,what are you thinking? This is an order! Answer me already!" he shout. "It seems something is far more important than a murdere ,may I ask that a wizard thing you thinking about?" Sebastian answered slowly and smirk again. Then suddenly silent after Sebastian give answer to him and Ciel ignore his question.

"My lord,it is something wrong?" Sebastian ask with a bit worried face. "Nothing Sebastian and by the way,why The Queen concerned about this wizard? Is he carry a precious with him or something The Queen wish to know about? And you Sebastian,are you have any idea who is he?" ask Ciel. "Well My Lord,I doesn't have any points about him" Sebastian answer with small smile on his face and Ciel sigh loudly. "...and I will find who is he " Sebastian continued. During journey to London,the traffic is little stuck and yeah.. how life in town it is. They both were exhausted from that such hot weather and decide to have a drink in Cafe.After reached to Cafe,their decoration are very fancy and prices are bit expensive,only wealthy person will able to drink here. It's calming inside to see a such a beautiful sight of town with bunch of peoples take walk there and have on their own conservation.Seeing the view of outside until Sebastian call him prepare for leave and went to investigation scene area.After assist investigation area,both of them leave and obtains some informations.

"My master,should we go to Undertaker to know about this Legendary Wizard as it said by The Queen itself? Sebastian ask once more. "Yes Sebastian,it should be a simple way to do" Ciel speak plainly with a tired face. For this time,the journey are not stuck as it happen earlier. The time is nearly at dawn and become dark,it just seen how beautiful twilight sky are which make peace at mind and soul. Sometimes Ciel wished he can fly through a sky at the times he still a little child once he have his family alive and now only a thought to him at all. Sebastian secretly see his master wondered a sky and see the react of his face;bittersweet feeling and that's why Sebastian want Ciel's soul so badly because he sees Ciel's eye of revenge from what those had done to him.That form a contract between Sebastian and Ciel Phanthomhive to avenge the name of his family.

For a demon,like Sebastian as example,he can do anythings even that seems impossible from human's thought. So he want to protect his master at all cost from danger and what if other demon senses his master's soul are pure and really good,it will bring Sebastian aware of his master's contract from being spoiled or taken by other demons.

After they arrive at Undertaker's place,both of them enter and find Undertaker. "Undertaker,we're here and where are you?" Ciel said. Then suddenly one of the coffin are open up that reveal Undertaker smiling at Ciel. "Eheheh..what brings Lord Phantomhive here in such this beauty night? Undertaker ask him with his laugh. "I need a favor from you,Undertaker" Sebastian said. "And what might be your help that i can able to help?" Undertaker ask again. "I need you to tell me more about this Legendary Wizard and do you know anything about him?" Ciel ask with more curious. "What make you take this matter so serious?" said Undertaker. "It's none of your business,Undertaker" Ciel explained. Undertaker grinned and eventually he put his long-nail finger onto Ciel face as he sense the reaction on his.

"Eheheh!.. Okay! I'm going to tell you about a Wizard but you didn't need 'ave to give me prime laughter as charge" said Undertaker. Undertaker's face look know about the history of this Legendary Wizard and make Sebastian more stare on him. "This Wizard was once my friend when I still active Grim reaper. He also have a wear something lay on his finger and as shortly I known as a ring,he wore that ring as prove relationship between this family and him. There are the reason he hide himself from being exposed from the old enemy of his. His appearances are he wore white creamy robe and black cloak which revealed himself like demonic being ,he is master skilled at staff and also master on hand to hand combat,his hand is subtle and quite wise being. He once a healer and the guardian of earth but he maybe hate demons" Undertaker said as he stare to Sebastian with a sorrowful face. And last time I meet him when his face been invisible by using his spell.I don't know reason why he hide his face by his cloak. He then vanished from my sight until now and I really wish to meet him again once more." He finished his story. "Who is old enemy of this wizard?" Ciel ask. "Eheheh..I'm quite forget of their name and that's will be my last conservation with you today." Undertaker ended his conservation with Ciel and Sebastian. "Tsk..whatever and thank you for sharing your story to us" Ciel said. "Sebastian,prepare to leave and return to the manor" and Ciel ordered. "Certainly,My Lord" Sebastian answered. When they about to leave,Undertaker look like have a thought about Ciel Phantomhive and wave him say "Good bye" as farewell.

Sebastian then open the door carriage for him. During their journey to the manor,Sebastian look his master fall asleep peacefully and he sigh softly as he see how fragile his master look like and he also miss his lessons because of this state of emergency. Soon his master's soul will devour once his revenge completed as he had to wait for his dinner but Sebastian felt little nervous about this wizard,what happen if this wizard able to broke their contract because as a wizard,they are powerful being that are a gift from God and immortal and wise being.Sebastian laugh silently as he thought about this wizard and he make his thought just a mere thought to him.Once arrived at the manor,he carry his master in bridal style,change his master cloth and put him on bed.That day make Sebastian felt more uncomfortable when he think about this wizard.

-End of Part 1-