CHAPTER 10

It was the last night they would be sleeping in Amestris.  Kazuma and Bisha were to return home in the morning.  They all walked in the door of Rizas apartment still laughing from the fun they had during dinner. 

BISHA

       I unzipped my dress and slid out of it.  I got the shower going and hopped in,  deciding to make it a quick one.  When I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body and went out to search for a nightgown.  I found a black silk one which was shorter than short, and had showed much cleavage.  But regardless, I put it on.  I wrung out my hair a little bit, then brushed through it and let it fall.    I looked in the mirror before exiting the bathroom, and kazuma stared at me.  I knew he had showered before we left so he didn't need to again.  He stood there just staring at me. 
       "Veena... You look beautiful" he commented while blushing.
       "Thank you..." I smiled in return with a slight pink blush on my own face.
       Kazuma, not bothering to change, laid down on the bed and motioned for me to come over.  I sat next to him, and he pulled me on top of him.
       "I adore you Veena" he smiled softly.
       "Oh Kazuma..." I closed my eyes as our faces drew closer and eventually our lips made contact.  His lips were soft and smooth, and his skin was so soft as I ran my hand on his cheek.
       "I want to be more than just your guide Veena..."
       "I want to be more than just your goddess and master..." I responded
       Kazuma reached to the thin silk strings.  He looked into my eyes, his gentle yet firm look asking for permission.  I nodded with a smile and he pulled the silk nightgown over my head leaving me solely in my black laced bra and underwear. 
       "Demonstrate your dominance... My blessed vessel..."
       He rolled over so that he was on top of me, and I reached to his buttons on his dress shirt.  He nodded.  I pulled him into a kiss and as we kissed, my fingers fussed with the buttons on his shirt.  He kissed my neck and slowly moved down.  His hands wrapped around my waist.  He moaned Veena between breaths.  I moaned softly as he moved back up, kissing my stomach and eventually my neck again.  We kissed again, and when it ended we looked into each other's eyes and knew that we had had enough fun for the night.
       "No more Kazuma..." I said softly.
He removed himself from on top of me and laid next to me.  I pulled my nightgown back over me,  and laid next to him, my head on his shoulder, him stroking my hair.
"Kazuma I'm afraid of losing another clan..." I said softly letting a single tear slip down my face.
"It'll be alright Veena... I promise... We can rebuild what was lost from Kugaha..." He comforted me.
"All I need is you Kazuma!" I cried. Kazuma pulled me up so I was fave to face with him. He wiped my tears and pulled me close to him.
" I love you Veena..." He whispered. I felt Kazumas tear on my shoulder.
Before I knew it, we had both fallen asleep.