CHAPTER 2

Kazuma and Bisha walked into Roys office where Breda, Falman, Havoc, Hughes, and Fuery stopped their work to look at the tall blonde woman who entered.  She was gorgeous to them.  She wore a black outfit that looked like a military uniform, and Kazuma wore the same.  This military looking uniform was more fitted to the body than that Amestrian military workers wore.  Havoc had to hide the blood that was beginning to drip from his nose.  Roy introduced Bisha and Kazuma to all of them.
       "So let me establish something.  You're telling us that you're the Great War God Vasirvana also known as Bishamonten and you're here in this mortal world..." Riza clarified.
       "Yes.  We came down here for some business as we normally do but something went wrong with our portal and we ended up here in this city you call Amestris.  And I've forgotten my regalia." Bisha reiterated.
       "Who?" Hughes asked.
       "She's forgotten her weapon regalia.  She has me, but I am merely an earring that helps balance coordination and attacks and strategies." Kazuma explained politely.
       "You're my blessed regalia.  My exemplar.  You needn't put yourself down.  You can fight fine.  Please somebody shoot him.  Kazuma draw a line" Bisha commanded.
       Riza pulled a gun and fired but Kazuma drew a line and her bullets fell uselessly to the ground.  Then, Kazuma bound her so she couldn't move.
       "I believe I've won this one." Kazuma smiled releasing Riza.
       "I think you guys are stuck with us for a while.  Would you like to stay together?  Or I can have Kazuma stay with me and Bisha can stay with lieutenant Hawkeye." Roy explained.
       "Well stay together here. Thank you though." Bisha said.
       "You can stay with me." Riza offered.
       Riza led them out of the office and gave them a tour of Central.  She showed them the shopping and dining district. And she showed them the park.  Before long, it was sunset, and they headed to dinner with Riza.