CHAPTER 3

At the dinner table at the local Amestris diner, Riza and Bisha came to know each other well.  They got along as if they had known each other their whole lives.  They spoke as if high school best friends and one could even mistake them for sisters.  Kazuma politely ate, and tried not to eavesdrop too much.  After they ate, Kazuma excused himself to get some fresh air , leaving Bisha and Riza to chat.
       "Are you dating him?" Bisha asked.
       "Who?" Riza asked.
       "The one called Roy."
       "The colonel?  No.  He's my superior officer.  Fraternization laws forbid such things.  Either way he has no interest in me.  But what about you and Kazuma?" Riza asked curiously.
       "Kazuma is my blessed regalia.  My exemplar." Bisha stated firmly.
       Kazuma returned inside and began walking back to he booth where Riza and Bisha were having their conversation.
       "But bishamonten... Do you not see the way Kazuma looks at you?  He even has a pet name for you!"
       "You mean Veena?"
       "Yes!  What do your other regalia refer to you as?"
       "Lady Bishamon or big sister..." Bisha answered slightly confused to where Riza was going with this.
       "I only refer to the colonel as sir or colonel.  It's the most professional.  If I were to call him by any other name, it would indicate that we are closer than boss and subordinate.  He calls you by a pet name.  Bishamonten open your eyes!"
       " he calls me by a pet name because he likes me...?" Bisha asked.
       "Yes!  Why else?  He cares about you.  And those past memories you mentioned... I barely know you but you got very upset over those last few words there... That's saying something."
       "I suppose so... But I don't think he would have such feelings for me.  After all... I banished him... And put him in jail... And almost killed him..." Bishas voice grew softer and softer with each word."
       Riza went silent and so did Bisha.  Kazuma walked to the table and tried his best to maintain his composure after hearing their conversation.  He didn't realize his liking for Bisha was that obvious.  He would try to hide it better.
       "Lady Bishamon.  Are you ready to go?  It's getting late."
       "L-lady... B-Bishamon....?"