CHAPTER 1

" Veena.  Are you ready?" Kazuma asked Bishamon.
       They were headed down into the mortal world to search for something Ebisu had asked of them.  They teleported down but ended up in a strange area which they did not know.
       "Veena where are we?" Kazuma asked her.
       "No idea.  But stay close." Bisha answered as they walked through this dark alley way between buildings.
       Suddenly there was an ominous feeling and Bisha stopped right away.  Bandits Came from every dark area in the alleyway, cornering them.
       "Chouki!" Bisha called.
       Kazuma immediately transformed and analyzed all of the bandits.
       "You should have brought some sort of defense Veena..." Kazuma scolded.
       "I know." She gritted her teeth as she dodged flying knives and attacked back with only her fists.
       Suddenly, gunshots were heard and the alley was lit with fire yet she was unharmed.
       "Are you alright?" A raven haired man asked her in a blue uniform.
       "Yes." She's answered shortly but politely.  "I would have been fine."
       "Veena! Be Nice.  We don't know these people!" Kazuma scolded her once again from her earring.
       "Kazuma do not scold me on etiquette." Bisha' voice became Cold.
       "My apologies Veena." Kazuma said.
       "Did your earring just speak?" A blonde in a matching uniform asked.
       "He did indeed." Bisha nodded.
       "I'm colonel Roy mustang." The man said holding out his hand for Bisha to shake it.
       "I'm lieutenant Riza hawkeye." She saluted. "And you?"
       "Kazuma do I tell them I'm a goddess...? How can they see me?" She whispered.
       "If you desire to tell them then I won't stop you." He said.
       "I am the war God Bishamonten." She shook roys hand.
       "Vaisravana?" Roy asked.
       "Yes.  Same thing." She half smiled.
       "Come back to the office and let's chat." Roy told her.  She nodded before getting into the car with Roy and Riza to head back to central.