CHAPTER 6

"I don't understand..." Bisha said now sitting on Kazumas stomach and holding him down by his shoulders.
       Kazuma felt small drops of water on his face.  He assumed it to be her hair still dripping wet but upon looking up he saw small tears streaming down Bisha's face.  He slowly reached up and wiped away a tear.
       "Why did you stop calling me Veena..?" She asked him attempting to regain her composure.
       "Because... I thought it made it a little too obvious that I liked you..." He tried to explain.
       "Then shout it to the world Kazuma!  Are you embarrassed about it?  Is it something I do...? Is it the way I look...?" Bisha asked him.  Never in her life has she cared about how other people viewed her.
       "No... It's just weird that a mere regalia like me has a crush on his master who's a goddess..." He answered averting his eyes from her gaze.
       "Oh... I didn't know you meant like in those terms..." Bisha almost whispered.
       "Veena... I love you in so many ways." Kazuma smiled at her.
       "Oh Kazuma... I love you too!" She smiled now having tears of joy rather than tears of sadness stain her face.
       Before Bisha had a chance to do anything, Kazuma pulled her down towards him and kissed her.  Bisha was a little shocked at first but once she realized what was happening, she kissed him back.  After releasing from the kiss the two could only smile at each other.
       Bisha stood and walked back to the bathroom. "I'm going to change now..." She said.  "You're showering next."
       Once Bisha disappeared into the bathroom Kazuma smiled to himself.  He really did love her and he was so glad he finally got his emotions in check.  And he got the girl he loved.
       Kazuma stopped to think.  He thought Riza and Roy had a similar relationship to themselves.  He wondered if maybe... Just maybe... He could get the two of them together...