CHAPTER 8

"What would you like to talk about lieutenant?  Is there something on your mind with our relationship?" Roy asked.
       "Indeed so sir.  Have you noticed Lady Bishamonten and Kazumas relationship?" She asked hiding her nerves.
       "Yes... Bishamonten is a goddess.  Kazuma is a regalia.  A blessed one to say as well." Roy answered slightly confused.
       "What makes them able to have a solid superior and subordinate relationship?" Riza asked him.
       "I see where you're going with this lieutenant." Roy smiled.  "Laws forbid it here.  The gods are free to do as they wish with no laws to follow."
       "They do have laws.  Lady Bishamon told me of the laws that they must follow and the council people or whatever they're called." Riza said trying to remain calm.
       "It's not like you to lose your composure over something as trivial as love.  Since when have you been interested in having such a thing?" Roy said practically laughing.  Secretly, he was feeling the same.  He loved his lieutenant and he wanted nothing more but to be able to freely have a relationship with her.
       Roy stood and walked over to her.  He embraced her in a long hug.  Caught off guard at first, Riza almost fell backwards but eventually maintained her balance and hugged him back.
       Bisha and Kazuma were listening outside the door and watching through the crack in the door.  They both smiled at each other.  They were so close.