CHAPTER 4

"Since when do you call me L-lady Bishamon...?" Bisha practically whispered.
       Riza was also shocked to hear this.  The whole time they were in Amestris, Kazuma had referred to Bishamonten as Veena.  Riza wondered if the reason why was maybe because he had overheard their conversation.  Did it make Kazuma uncomfortable with it seeming like he had a crush on Bisha?  Bisha tried her best to conceal her emotions but it was pretty obvious she was upset. 
       "Are you alright Lady Bishamon?" Kazuma asked holding out his hand to help her stand.
       Bisha took a sip of her tea and it was as if nothing ever happened.  She returned to her usually stone face, and smiled up at him.  She took his hand and looked into his eyes.
       "Yes.  Thank you." She said.
       Riza led them to her apartment and showed them the room that they would be staying in. 
       "I'm sorry but I don't have much extra room... Is it alright that you two share a bed?  If not I can fix the couch to make it a bed..." Riza offered.
       "That'll be fine." Bisha answered before Kazuma had a say.  But almost feeling guilty, Bisha turned to Kazuma and asked his ok.
       "If it's alright with you Vee... Uh Lady Bishamon." Kazuma said a bit flustered.
       "The guest bathroom is right there." Riza said pointing to a door.  "There's fresh towels and soap and such.  There's also spare clothes in the drawer over there. I do have a dog so if you hear noises it's him.  His names Hayate if you need to scold him.  I'll see you in the morning." Riza smiled and left the two alone.