~Chapter One~

--Tianna--

My mind goes a million miles a minute as I walk side by side with my gang of girls. Having a best friend is a wonderful thing, but having four is amazing. Maya, the preppy one. Adrianna, the all-around girl. Katie, the sweetheart. Jenna, the... bodyguard. And me? I don't really have a title.

Tianna. That's my name.These are my friends. This is our school. This is our story. We are a couple of social rejects, odds and ends if you will and we know we will never be school royalty, but that doesn't stop us from pretending. Punks and Prada? We're too broke to afford Prada, Chanel, Gucci, or anything else in those boundaries, but there are indeed punks in this story. The Prada part is only for dramatic effect. These are our lives, this is our story. If it's not to your liking, then don't read on. But if you're interested, stay tuned.

•••

"Okay. Maya, Tianna, and I are off to science." Jenna explained to the posse. Adrianna and Katie nodded their heads and split from the group. The two girls pace up the hallway as Maya, Jenna, and I turn into the science room.

The three of us took our usual seats at the back of the classroom. People spilled into the room, chaotic as wild animals. I rolled my eyes in disapproval causing Jenna and Maya to giggle.

Before long, a familiar blonde-haired guy entered the room and took his normal seat next to Jenna. He gave her one of the warmest, most genuine smiles and greeted her with a quick peck on the lips.

"Jenna, girls." He acknowledged us and gave Maya and I a wave. This my friends is Cole Ashton. Are you still listening? Pay attention, he's important.

Ever since... what, sixth grade Jenna and Cole have been together and inseparable. The girls all like him and he's for sure a key member in our lives. Maya and him got pretty close to one another overtime and have that brother/sister relationship that's so valuable.

Back to the story, everyone settled into their seats and awaited the teacher to start the day's lesson. Mr. Boothen stood at the front of the room, pushing around papers. He glanced up at the clock and shrugged.

"Guess it's about time we get started. How are all of you so far today?" He asked the class with enthusiasm. The class groaned in unison.

"I'll take that as a not so good..." Mr. Boothen sighed and laughed a bit.

He started to pass out some informational sheets and began on the daily lecture. My eyes started to glaze over and my attention was lost.

I fiddled with my pencil and stared at the ceiling. How much more boring could this get?

Out of nowhere, the door was shoved open abruptly and in walked two of the lousiest guys you'd ever know. Niall Horan and Harry Styles... They're very important as well.

"Mr. Horan and Mr. Styles! Nice of you two to join us! What's the excuse this time?" The science teacher asked the two boys sarcastically. They snickered to each other before conquering up some ridiculous lie about their lockers being jammed. Likely story. Punks like them were surely doing drugs in the bathroom or something absurd like that.

"Take a seat, guys. One more late and you've earned yourselves detentions." Wow. That would really make them learn. They've had more detentions then anybody in this school's history, i'm sure. Them and the rest of their gang, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik. All of them are very important components to the tale as well.

The two made their way to the back of the classroom where we were seated. Great. Sometimes they sit back here just to spite us. With smirks on their faces, Niall sat right behind Maya and Harry sat down next to me.