In my feelings

This is not an update, just in my feelings after witnessing this child walk alone in this world. It saddens me to watch our children go through this with no one there to help.

Lone child why do you cry?
Lone child why are you numb?
Lone child why are you scared?
Lone child why are you lost?
Lone child why don't you answer?
Lone child, lone child, Lone Child!

You ask me why do I cry?
You ask me why am I numb?
You ask me why am I scared?
You ask me why am I lost?
You ask me why won't I answer?
Well isn't the answer simple?

My father's name was Run and my mother's name was Broken and I am Lone, Lone like the wolf howling at the moon. I am numb because it is the only way I know to be. I've cried many of nights and hurt many of days. I am numb because the pain of my life is deadly. I am afraid because I know not of love but hatred. I am afraid because the potential I hold scares me more than death itself.
I am lost because my path was stolen. I am lost because my father ran. I am lost because my mother couldn't find me. I am lost because of the society that molded me. I am lost because I don't know me.
That is why I didn't answer, but now that I have, answer me this, what will you do?
Can you dry my watery eyes?
Can you help heal me back to life?
Can you make me brave?
Can you find me?
If not, then why do you torture me? Why ask such questions that burden me with answering with the truth? Why have me reveal what I so badly wish to hide? Most importantly, why show me a glimpse of light when I am destined to travel in darkness?
I am Lone Child and you Sir. are Hope. Hope that one day the questions you ask will no longer be, yet something new like the rise of the sun each day.