Chapter 11

Sitting back at Mir’s crib Quisy couldn't help but take a trip to the past looking over photos of them as kids. One particular photo that stood out was a photo of Quisy’s father playing spy with him and Mir. He reminisced the joy his father had whenever they played spy. How his father knew exactly how to find the secrets and clues without much efforts. He used to wondered how his father was so good at figuring out the clues when he was just a truck driver that was often pulled him away from home for weeks at a time. Quisy smiled at the thought that played repeatedly in his mind, missing the days where things were simpler. As he continued to reminisce he was pulled away from his thoughts from the knocks coming from the door. After acknowledging the presence of another behind the door, Quisy got up to go answer it.

Yes, hi how can I help? Asked Quisy.

Hi, I'm Special Agent Ramón do you have a free moment so we can talk? Special Agent Ramón asked.

Hold up who you looking for? Quisy asked suspiciously.

Well I'm looking for Marquise Kyre Sanchez, is that not you? Special Agent Ramón questioned.

Nah, I haven't seen him around in awhile but if you looking for him he wouldn't be around here. Quisy lied and said.

Well, my apologies for the intrusion, if you happen to hear anything here's my card please don't hesitate to contact me, it’s very important we find Mr. Sanchez as soon as possible. Special Agent Ramón stated.

Will do but is everything alright? Quisy asked.

Unfortunately I cannot disclose that with you but I will say this, we have word to believe his father is back in the states who is a big drug lord we've been trying to catch, so again, if you find out anything regarding Mr. Sanchez whereabouts please contact me. Your assistance could help us crack down on one of the biggest drug lords since Griselda Blanco and that's saying a lot. Special Agent Ramón stated.

Okay sir I will do my best to contact you of I hear anything. Have a good evening. Quisy said as he closed the door.

Drug lord? Quisy questioned aloud to himself in complete shock after learning this of his father.

In complete disarray, Quisy decided to call up the troops so he could try and find some answers of his own. After all, he was led to believe his father a decent paid trucker who often had trips that required extended stays away from home. However, he did always wondered why his father left without word and more importantly why his mother never seemed too hurt about it. Thinking maybe she found out about the his real profession and put his father out not tolerating her family being so close to drugs. As he gave word to his boys and hung he decided to hold on to the card Special Agent Ramón gave him as he was suspicious of his presence and why he looked so familiar.

Yo Quisy where are? Mir asked running through his apartment.

I'm in your room. Quisy answered back.

Aye Quisy we’re here. Cut and Mall announced moments after Mir found Quisy in his bedroom.

In Mir’s room. Quisy yelled out.

Thanks for coming, I appreciate all of you. Quisy said.

Shorty don't worry about it. Cut said as he was going to wrap Quisy in his arms but was blocked by Mir.

He didn't call us here for that Cut fallback and let him tell us what's up. Mir said with irritation in his voice.

Bet. Cut said back with equal irritation.

Niggas! Cool out and let the man speak. Mal said killing their little standoff.

Look guys some officer came here looking for me but I didn't tell him I was me if that makes sense but what he said next has me lost. He said he's looking for my father because he's a big drug lord. Have any of you ever heard about my father selling drugs because I haven't and I called momma Joe to make sure she's alright and asked her too but she told me to not entertain foolishness? I sense she wasn't being too forthcoming but I need to know from you all, the truth. Quisy stated while in a state of frenzy.