Chapter 20

Please vote and comment love bugs, I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you for the 5k views, I didn't do this book for popularity but seeing that it is grabbing some attention I do sincerely appreciate that as well. 😘😘😘

Yeah I know but tell me, do you want to die slow and painfully or quick and easy. You got 5 seconds to tell where Cut is or I'm a have you looking like Tamar meets Tiny and that's one hell of a botch job. Quisy stated as he put a gun to Cut’s throat.

Dead. He said.

What? What do you mean dead, what did you do to him? Quisy asked loudly.

Well, he was captured, tortured, then killed all in the name of you. Even during his last moments he wouldn't give you up. If I remember correctly, he said he’d rather die with your love then live a traitor. He said.

How long? Quisy asked.

Oh how long have I've been him? Well, 6 months but he's been dead for about a month now. We figured we had enough for me to continue my disguise without him. The fact that you're not responding to me being in disguise tells me you know about the company and who we are. That's good because I don't like playing 21 questions. He said.

Get up, slowly and be wise about your movement. Quisy instructed.

You sure about that, after all I'm more than capable of disarming you of that gun. He said.

You could be so stupid to try, don't underestimate my skills. Ignorance has never been a friend to anyone, now move. Quisy commanded.

Cut impostor did as instructed without a fight.

Move, walk towards the door quietly and go out into the hall towards the living room. Quisy further instructed.

You sure about that, wouldn't want your friends to get hurt now would we? He asked.

Your life should be all that you're concerned about. Now keeping going. Quisy said as he followed him out the door and down the hall.

As they made their way to the living room Cut’s impostor decided to make his move by attacking Jamal. He hurriedly grabbed a knife in an attempt to hawk it at Jamal’s head. However, before he could release the knife Quisy quickly chopped him in his nerve right below his jawline (auricularis magnus), rendering him unconscious. Due to his unconscious state, Cut’s impostor lifeless body dropped causing him to fall to the floor along with his knife as well. Jamal and Ny both locked their attention to Quisy and what appears to be a knocked out Cut.

Bro, what the fuck is up? Jamal asked.

Quisy what's going on? Ny asked seriously concerned and confused.

We need to go now, I'll explain everything as we leave but we must leave. Mal I need you to help me carry him to the car then I'm going to drop you and NY off. Quisy said.

Ok man but I need to know what's up. Why the fuck did Cut just try to throw a knife at me and how the fuck you know how to knock a person out like that. Mal asked.

Babe, let’s get him in the car first then talk. Ny advised.

Bet. Mal replied.

Once they carried him into the car Quisy began to fill Mal in on what was up with Cut as he began to drive.

He's on drugs bro and I don't know if he's safe even with himself, which is why I'm going to take him to the hospital. Quisy stated.

Drugs? Na not Cut. You sure that's what it is? Mal asked.