||Chapter Twenty-Nine||

Weston's POV

My thoughts were cloudy. I couldn't hear anything. I could hear yelling, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. I reached for Amelia, but Rob and Blake are holding me back.

"I'm... I'm sorry," I manage to say. I don't think anyone heard.

"Someone call 911 she isn't breathing!" Zach shouts.

No... she can't be dead. I didn't even hit her hard. I stop struggling and start crying. Surprisingly, Blake pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay Weston. You didn't mean to," he comforted. I just continue balling into his shoulder.

Everything else was just a blur.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I walk into the room where Amelia was at. I was the first one visiting her. But, Blake was behind me. I didn't really care about him at this point. She was stable, and would be released tonight. The doctors said it was a freak thing that she stopped breathing.

I sit down in a chair right by her and grab her hand. I look at her. I can't believe I did that.

Her eyes fluttered open. She made contact with my eyes.

"Go away! Get him out of here!" She screamed. Oh please, please not be real. "Get him away! Please don't hurt me, please!"

She started crying. "Dude, you gotta get out," Blake says.

I burst out of the room and go back into the waiting room.

"So?" Kylee asked.

"She um... didn't want to see me," I say. I was about to loose it. "And -um- I think she's  scared of me now."

"Oh... Weston," Brennen says. Him and nick showed up.

"No, don't," I say. I then exit the hospital and I don't look back.

||short chapter bc the quarter is ending at my school and I've had so much work:(( XOXO||