||Chapter Twelve||

Amelia's POV

"Hey, Amelia?" Weston asked me. We just got back from the arcade and decided to make some dinner. We decided on spaghetti.

"Yeah?" I asked, while stirring the sauce.

"We... Um... Really need to talk about us."

I raised my eyebrows, "didn't we talk about that at the dinner?"

"But, what happened last night..."

"That's nothing to talk about," I say not making eye contact and focusing on the dinner.

"Amelia, I can't do this."

"What do you mean?" I asked, now making eye contacting.

"I can't take this. It's too much. Too much has happened in the past few days and it's killing me. Knowing that I'm leaving you in a few days makes my heart ache."

I didn't know he felt like this. I'm pretty sure I feel the same, but I've just been pushing my feelings away, "didn't we say we'd make the best out of the next few days?"

"I know, we are. But what's gonna happen when you go back home and see all you're friends. What about that one kid you sorta liked," he says. He comes up to me and grabs my hands.

I stare into his eyes, beautiful as ever. My heart is basically beating out of my chest, "I haven't talked to that person in a very long time. If you want me to not date other people, then I won't."

"But, how can I know that I can trust you?" He asked.

I pull my hands away, "what the fuck? Trust me?"

"Wow Amelia calm down, what's going on?"

"How you can know if you can trust me? Well, maybe because I'm your best friend?!"

"Yeah, but feelings change," he says looking away.

It went silent for a few seconds, "well, how can I know that I can trust you? I saw your arm wrapped around that girl at the arcade, you guys seemed very comfortable with each other. How about you tell me about her?"

"She's just a friend," he mumbles.

I scoff, "yeah, okay. That's what they all say."

I turn around and get the food, then quickly sit down.

It was silent during the dinner, just our silverware clashing against the bowl.

"Her name is Olivia," Weston blurts out.

"What?" I asked confused

"Olivia. She's the girl from the arcade. Her friend was Lia. I used to date her, it was a secret. But, she broke up with me, on good terms. I guess it just, felt right."

More silence, I guess I have to respond, "I guess the perfect fit is too similar to felt right."

And with that, I get up to exit to my bedroom.

||Thanks for 600 guys! Nothing much to say, except I'm not sure about the post on Thursday, I got a very busy day... Not to mention but it's my birthday on that day too:) anyways, love you guys! XOXO||

Follow My Instagram: xwestonkouryx

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT:)

UPDATING SCHEDULE:

Tuesdays and Thursdays: Decent Sized Chapters

Sundays: Long Chapters

Other Days: Depends if I'm really inspired to write:)