||Chapter Five||

Amelia's POV

I lay on my pink floaty in the pool. I was the only one there. Weston went to get pizza for dinner.

I stare up into the sky, a tint of pink to it, since my sunglasses are also pink. It's not my favorite color but why not.

I think of Weston, what I feel about him. What happened at the beach was... Wow. I never pictured him to be that serious. Well, he matured a little over the years, now that it's two years since I became his fan. I hate calling me his fan. That's just how I found him. Sometimes I wonder if he knows that.

Ugh. Boys. This is why I haven't ever had my first boyfriend, first kiss, first love. It's just too much. I tend to worry and over think things too much. I'd be a terrible girlfriend.

My friends always say that I'd be a great girlfriend, but feel the same way. They don't like dating either.

I'm also scared. Maybe he's just doing this because we're best friends. I hate making the first move. I don't have the guts to. I'm just gonna take it slow and see how things fold out.

Just in case you wanted to know, I'm actually very insecure about me. Sometimes I don't like my body shape. That's what I stress about the most. I was actually really scared Weston would think I'm weird because of my body. But, no emotion was shared.

Oh my god, what's wrong with me? See? Boys make me a fucking mess.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Yesss I love Pizza Hut so much!!!" I say. Weston just walked in with the pizza, "bless your beautiful soul!"

I picked up the pizza like it was some god and carried it to the kitchen. I put it on the table. Weston stood watching me.

"What are you doing? Come get the good stuff!"

He chuckled, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

Weston's POV

"Yesss I love Pizza Hut so much!!!" Amelia says. I just walked in with the pizza, "bless your beautiful soul!"

She picked up the pizza like it was some god and carried it to the kitchen. Amelia put it on the table. 

She was so goofy. I love her. I really do. She's so beautiful, kind, and loving. But I know she'll never want a guy like me. I'd want better for her. Yet, that doesn't mean I won't fight for her.

"What are you doing? Come get the good stuff!"

I chuckled, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

Amelia's POV

"Okay, you get four pieces and I get four pieces," I announced.

"Yummy," Weston said in a child voice.

I start laughing. But I started going real into it. And when this happens, it's not pretty. Oh my gosh I'm going insane! It wasn't even that funny!

I soon calm down. Weston was looking at me, with eyes big, smiling. I start blushing.

"I'm so sorry I have random laughing moments it's so weird. It usually only happens with my friend Bell," I say.

"Hey it's cool, I thought it was... Cute," he chuckled.

Oh great, now I just totally freaked him out. I then just grabbed pizza and started eating.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Hey Amelia?" Weston shouted from his bedroom.

"Yeah?" I shout back.

I hear his footsteps, soon reaching my bedroom. He then jumps on bed, wrapping his arms around me.

"Weston," I laugh, "what are you doing?"

"Let's go watch a movie!" he says.

"Okay but you didn't have to hug me!"

"Oh, I know I just really love you."

I laughed, then hugged back, "well then, I love you too!"

We laugh, soon pull apart, facing each other. Our faces are now inches apart. I see him look down at my lips, then to my eyes.

No way this is happening right now. It's not special enough. We aren't even dating. I don't even love him. Shit. What the fuck of course I love him. Oh my god chill. Okay I'm good.

"So..." I say, "what about that movie?"

"Oh yeah, let's go," Weston says getting up like nothing happened. Ugh, this boy.

I groan and get up, pulling my giant blanket with me.

"You wanna watch Nerve?" He asked.

(A/N This was taking place in 2018 so nerve was out on Netflix or something by then. Btw suggest the movie 100% I love it so much. Okay, anyways continue reading!)

"Ummm... Duh of course!" I exclaim.

He laughed then turned on the Apple TV and clicked Netflix. Then he came over and sat on the couch next to me. It was an L style couch so he sat at the part where it turned, legs out. I say right next to him with my feet up but to the side of me.

He found he movie and pressed play.

Half way through the movie, I rested my head on his shoulder.

"What's this?" He asked.

"What's what?" I say acting clueless.

"Your head..."

"Yeah, so?"

"Hmm, okay."

Oh, revenge is sweet.

||Heyyy sorry for not updating, had soccer and friends over the past few days. I'll try updating two or three times a week... Not sure. It honestly depends on the mood I'm in. I fell really good right now so hopefully I can write another chapter tonight. Anyways, love you!! XOXO||